Developer: Louis Lanctot
Current Version: 1.2.2
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 3.3 MB - Download
Slides is an elegant image browser and manager.
• Rotate, flip, resize and crop images. Multiple selections supported.
• Choose between a list or column view to browse folders.
• Slides view: displays thumbnails of the images and folders member of the current folder.
• Recurse option: shows the entire content of the current folder and all of its subfolders at once.
• A preview pane shows the selected image. If a folder is selected rather than a picture it reveals a mosaic of the images it contains. Even more: moving the mouse over that panel will cycle through the content.
• Zoom feature on the preview pane.
• Instant slideshow complete with transition effects and more.
• Option to automatically find and assign pictures to represent the folders in the slides view for a more visual impact than the system's default.
• Slides keeps track of your favourite image editors to give you quick and direct access to them.
• Manage your favourite folders for quick access.
• Information panel including picture-related properties.
• Full support for copy & paste as well as dragging file operations. Cut operations are also supported within Slides.
• File operations are orderly achieved within a queue that can be paused and allows tasks to be canceled.
• Assign tags to files and folders.
• Filter options: files, folder, both; tags.
• Display the content of the pasteboard.
• Copy an image directly to the clipboard.
• Customize the appearance of the slides and preview panels with themes, borders, shadow and more.
Improved dual-monitor support:
• The show must go on! The slideshow now remains active on the secondary monitor while working on other applications on the main screen.
• The control toolbar is now correctly displayed over the slideshow screen.
Most Helpful Reviews
Does exactly what is says, and it does it well! Even supports iCloud Drive - Since transitioning from Windows to Mac a few months ago, I had been looking for a good image viewing program that will allow for slideshow viewing, but then iCloud Drive came into the picture and I started using that. Unfortunately not all apps support it yet, but this one does. It’s more than I wanted to spend on this kind of app, but it does work well and I’m happy with it. More importantly, the developer was able to answer all my questions before purchase, and very quickly, something that was extremely influential in my purchase of this app.