Developer: OlÃ¡ Brothers
Current Version: 4.5.2
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 3.1 MB - Download
The best way to collect, organize & share your colors.
How it works:
Choose the color model you’re thirsty for, swig a pixel from anywhere on the screen, then hit paste to pour the color’s code into your project. Drink up!
• Select the color format you want to use. Choose from: CSS Hex, CSS3 HSL, CSS3 RGB, Calibrated NSColor for HSB, Calibrated NSColor for RGB, Device NSColor for CMYK, Device NSColor for HSB, Device NSColor for RGB, UIColor HSB, UIColorRGB, CGColor Generic RGB, and CGColor Generic CMYK.
• Set the number of colors to keep in your history.
• customise how you want the code to be formatted.
• Sip makes your coding process faster with tasty shortcuts.
• and much more!
More powerful, still simple.
• Color Dock - Color dock makes your palettes more available and unobtrusive than ever. Quickly access it without losing focus of what you are working.
• Palettes - Palettes brings you a new way to create, organize and share colors with everyone. Use it to organize anything in your life that has colors, either it's a design project, a moodboard, or the next color scheme for your room.
• Multiple Colors - Picking multiple colors is as easy as it should be. Just press SHIFT or ALT and click in the sequence of colors you need..
• Custom Formats - Sip now has a smarter way to offer all color formats you will ever need! We give you the ability to not only customise the color formats that already is provided, but also create new ones..
• Editor - Editor makes all the editing a powerful and pleasant experience. It’s where you will edit your paletes, your color names, create new palettes and colors from existing ones. We give you full editing capabilities.
• Snapshots - We know how important your data is. That’s why we created snapshots.
• Sip Everywhere - Besides all the new features Sip Pro offers, you now have all your content synced in your devices. Finish organising a palette on your iPhone or create new ones on the move. When you get back to you Mac all new content will be there, we promise!
André and Rui
● Fixed High Performance GPU issues.
● Fixed minor issues.
Most Helpful Reviews
Smart, simple, useful. - As a graphic designer and front-end dev, I’m all over this app. It’s accessible when you want it and almost invisible when you don’t. It’s not over-cooked. Instead, it has the two things I need most right next to each other; a streamlined color picker, and a format picker (hex, RGB, etc), both conveniently accessible in a dropdown menu from the toolbar instead of a bulky floating app window. You know the type! ;) Kudos all day long to Sip and it’s creators. It’s thoughtfully designed and intelligently engineered. An essential for anyone who likes productivity tools oozing with good taste and usefulness. Also check out Memory Clean, Crosshairs and LittleIpsum. Together they take up a meager 1 inch of real estate in my toolbar. Yew!
I am not a beta tester - stop treating me like one. - Getting an update every few days says this developer isn’t taking my computer, and my work, seriously. I am not your beta tester. Fix it on your own time, then release when you’re done, otherwise I have to uninstall.
More Reviews for Current Version
Hall of Fame Updating app — featuring weekly featureless updates - If you like performing updates to your software, then this app is for you. You’ll always have something to do on your Mac — updating this software. This app is featurelessly updated approximately every week, and the update notes for each week say the following: * Fixed High Performance GPU issues. * Fixed minor issues …so basically, they did nothing, but they got you to do something — Macintosh housekeeping.
Love this app - Simple, light, yet an extremely useful tool
How do we make a palette? - The app is great! Love that I can cmd+click to send colors to Photoshop. Quick question-how do we create and access palettes like in the screenshots?