Singing Tutor - lite
Developer: Anton Plakhotnyk
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 13.5 MB - Download
Singing Tutor - lite measuring your voice pitch, and show it visually in real time over the reference melody note.
Right now very basic functionality available, so if you like it and want more functions in future, please write positive comment at app store and describe your requested function by support email. I planing to implement most desired functions in the next update which will be released at July 2015.
Currently available functionality are:
1. Measuring your voice or instrument pitch, and visually displaying it while singing song.
2. Displaying visually reference notes based on midi (.mid) or karaoke (.kar) or your own singed files (.stf).
3. Playing midi, karaoke or mp3 files in background while performing your voice measurement.
4. Recording your voice into the file (.stf).
5. Export singed voice and background into mp3
Export singed voice and background into mp3
Most Helpful Reviews
don't bother wasting 99 cents - sorry, but the pitch recognition works only about 50% of the time. Even if there was an actual User Interface with this app you couldn't use for anything other than watching how bad the pitch capture is. sing for your grandma, she has a better ear even without her hearing aids.