Simplify: control your favourite music players
Developer: Maxim Melnikov
Current Version: 3.4
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 3.8 MB - Download
The award-winning mini player that allows you to see and control your music.
Simplify shows you what‘s currently playing in your favourite music app whether it's a desktop or even a web-based player. Control the player without leaving your current app! Simplify offers:
• Controlling players playback and adjust sound volume,
• Free iPhone app companion to control your players remotely,
• High-quality album art right on your desktop,
• Customizable global shortcuts,
• Sharing tracks to Facebook or Twitter
• Integration with Last.fm
• ”Now playing” notifications.
Simplify supports the following desktop players:
• iTunes, including Apple Music and iTunes Radio,
• Spotify (Spotify Premium isn't required),
…and these web-based players:
• Google Music
What others have said:
“Simplify is a really nice way to keep an eye on and get control over all your media players at once“ — LifeHacker.com
“Simplify is a very, well, simple way to control Spotify without looking at its main window, while getting a beautiful artwork widget on your desktop at the same time“ — MacStories.net
• Fixed support of web-based players, so Pandora, Deezer, VK, and others get back into the game!
• Fixed Spotify artworks. You'll see!
• Some other under the hood improvements and fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Perfect app in a flawed field - I cannot tell you how many music apps I have downloaded to try to accomplish what Simplify does all in one app. This one really works. It provides album art (and the art really works), notifications, a desktop player, a menu bar player, and various themes and even a preference pane that makes the keyboard shortcuts work. All of these feature work in El Capitan. It is worth every penny.
Piece of crap - $4.99, really? It doesn't work, don't waste your money.