SimpleMind Lite - Intuitive Mind Mapping
Developer: ModelMaker Tools BV
Current Version: 1.17.0
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 2.1 MB - Download
Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas.
We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind Full editions (separate purchase) are designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms.
For example (as a separate purchase) for iOS and Mac - check our web site
• Everything you need to get started with mind mapping.
• No ads.
• No need to sign up for an account.
• Upgrade to full functionality is a one-time single purchase.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 8 years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free layout or auto layout.
• Change and customize the appearance.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
○ or use auto layout (great for brainstorming)
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use single select or multiple select
○ add notes
• Change and customize the appearance
○ apply our pre-defined style sheets
○ pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
○ collapse and expand branches
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
• App renamed from SimpleMind Free to SimpleMind Lite
• Optionally disable markdown based rich text in Preferences | General.
• Apple APFS file system system support.
• Bug fixed in Font Panel interaction with mind map editor.
Most Helpful Reviews
from chaos to organization and now move multiple nodes at once - After trying the free version I bought the full version. This program is really simple and easy to use. And it looks great for doing presentations, especially if your paper mind maps look like chaos and confusion. I really like the fact that it will export out as a pdf and I can take that pdf and put it into Adobe illustrator and tweak it as necessary. The only down side so far is finding the little tricks to it. I have not found an actual manual on it, except for the basic one. For those of us who have large maps and get frustrated by having to move each node individually I did learn that there is a way to move that node and all of its subs. With the mouse arrow on the topic you want to move, click it and wait a second or two and the sub nodes will highlight too. Then you can drag all of them around instead of each one individually.
Free Version is cripled — No Way to Export with Notes - I spent an hour with the tool. I loved the interface and simplicity. I then wanted to share a copy with my notes—can’t. No way to export notes and details in any fashion— not even a PDF print. It doesn’t use the typical .MM format either. So anything you do on the free version is basically useless unless you upgrade. This is almost as evil as “in-app” purchases.
More Reviews for Current Version
Great free app - Good for jotting down the cluster of ideas in your brain!
Excellent free app - Very helpfull to organize your ideas and create mind maps. Super recommended. They should create an easier way to export the maps between machines.
Excellent - Great Job GUYS !!!!