Shot Notes X
Developer: Kopto LLC
Current Version: 1.2.2
Last Updated: 5 days ago
Download Size: 3.5 MB - Download
Shot Notes X, automatically combines notes from a CSV, ScriptE XML, or Movie Slate XML file with shots from Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Premiere, via XML.
Use ScriptE, Movie Slate, or your favorite spreadsheet application to take notes on location or while watching dailies, then use Shot Notes X to bring those notes into Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere using the template provided by Shot Notes X. CSV files can also be exported from various on set script supervision applications, or FileMaker Pro.
Shot Notes X combines the notes data with clips from a FCPXML, into a Final Cut Event with complete metadata and named clips. In Final Cut Pro the notes are searchable via the search tools, and viewable in the list view enabling editors to quickly find the shot using their notes or keywords.
Shot Notes X, reduces the amount of work required to start editing, saving time and money. In only a few seconds Shot Notes X can have all notes from a spreadsheet applied to the footage, making it ready for editing.
Shot Notes X has been a big hit with editors, script supervisors, and post-production supervisors.
For more information please visit:
• Match clips with notes automatically using filename, clip name, or timecode
• Add scene and take to your clips
Rename the clips using the scene and take
Add a suffix or the camera angle to the clip names
• Add Keywords to your clips
• Add Favorite or Reject to your clips
• Add Notes to your clips
• Set the parent or subrole for your clips
• Create and Event/Bin for each scene with the clips from that scene
• Supports Synchronized Clips
• Export a list of clips with common metadata from your XML that can be opened in spreadsheet applications to aid in logging
• Export a template shot log to take notes with while on set
Works with Final Cut Pro 10.0.9 or later and Adobe Premiere CC
• Bug fix for scroll bar incorrectly displaying on the user interface
Most Helpful Reviews
Saved me hours of time - I recently downloaded this app for a project, and I”m so glad I spent the $50. It saved me hours. I had a Library with 130 clips, and I had to organize them into 30 groups, based on their specific content. I keyworded everything in Numbers, and then imported it into FCPX using this app. When I did, it created keyword collections for everything.