Shortcut Bar - Quick Access
Developer: FIPLAB Ltd
Current Version: 2.2
Last Updated: 25 days ago
Download Size: 4.3 MB - Download
Shortcut Bar is an incredibly handy app that connects you to the files, folders, apps and web bookmarks that you need lightning fast access to.
The app lives in your menubar and allows you to add in an unlimited number of shortcuts. Whenever you require access to these important files and folders, simply click on the menubar icon and select the item from the dropdown list.
We believe that within just a few days of use, you'll be totally hooked and wonder how you ever lived without Shortcut Bar. The app will save you time and speed up your workflow.
- Add as many files, folders, web links and apps that you would like instant access to
- Sort files and folders into Groups with headings, making it easier to find the shortcut you’re looking for
- Folders and files are presented with their respective icon
- Choose whether clicking on a shortcut opens it in Finder or opens the item itself
- Expand and navigate within folders
- Choose whether the app starts at login or not
- Ultra quick access to any file/folder/website/app that you desire
- No more shuffling through directories on Finder to locate exactly what you’re looking for and use regularly
- Save time and improve productivity
We've worked hard to make Shortcut Bar an amazing experience for our users. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback and support!
- Added support for favicons
- Bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Found My FinderPop Replacement! - Been using a small app called FinderPop for years. The latest versions of Mac OS gradually disabled it. There are workarounds, but they’re kludgey and require Terminal nonsense; so when I saw this, I crossed my fingers and bought it. Works very much like FP. Sits in my Menu Bar and makes it easy to get to files and folders that are buried on my external drive. I keep folders inside folders inside folders in many cases (“Clients" to "Client's Name” to “Project" to “Images," etc.). What often took 5-6 clicks and lots of scrolling now takes two clicks - Click on Shortcut Bar, click on folder name. Saves both time and sanity when I’m accessing the same folders over and over.