Shade 3D Basic ver.14
Developer: Shade3d Co.,Ltd.
Current Version: 14.1.2
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 651.8 MB - Download
Shade 3D ver.14 English version
3D Creation: Model, Render and 3D Printing.
New features in version 14
* Retina Display Support
* STL Import and Export
* SketchUp 2013 format Import
* Line Offset
* Thickness for Polygon Mesh and Curved Surface
* Advanced Rendering Quality and Speed Optimization
* Text Primitive
* OpenGL Core Profile
* 3D Polarized Monitor Support
* 3D Printing Assistant
and many more...
Create your own models using your imagination, import existing models, or import in 2D illustrations or digital photos to generate 3D models. Light your scene, arrange your cameras - then render or export for 3D printing! Use 3D modeling tools to build organic, curved models as well as mechanical and architectural designs. Shade gives you the tools; you provide the imagination! Shade is scalable to projects of any size - great art, film or game content development.
With its original release in 1986 in Japan, Shade is one of the oldest, most consistently used professional 3D products available today on Mac OS X and Windows.
Shade Standard and Professional editions are also available and add many powerful professional features (LSCM UV Unwrapping, Displacement mapping, Volumetric material, Toon rendering, Physics animation or so). See App URL for additional information.
Shade Modeling Tools
* Build models using curved surface, polygon mesh, meta-ball and boolean modeling tools
* Import illustrations and build models out from them as templates
* Use digital photos to generate objects based on the real world
Shade Materials and Surface Tools
* Create surfaces with unlimited layers of materials, textures
* Import unlimited texture maps as parallax bump maps
* Use projection mapping to set up your materials
Scene Set Up Tools
* Unlimited number of custom, static, animated cameras
* Control the quality of shadow rendering
* Beautiful, realistic volumetric lighting, support for negative lights
* Camera control with tilt, video safe zones
Outstanding Rendering and Animation
* Brilliant radiosity and global illumination rendering support
* 32/64/128 bit depth with color correction; HDRI image support
* Object transformation animation, morphing and camera animation support
* 3D sound object renders stereo sounds with doppler effect
* Real 3D stereoscopic rendering and exporting as .mpo (for Stereoscopic 3D TV)
* Rendering size in Basic version limited to 2000 x 2000 pixels
3D Printing Check and Output
* Shade 3D Printing Assistant checks and optimize 3D models for 3D printing
* Thickness tool support and other polygon check features
* Import and export STL format
Share with Other Applications
* Import / export FBX format
* Share with COLLADA compatible applications
* Import SketchUp models (2013 supported), 32-bit version only
* Import Poser® figure with animation
* Export Wavefront OBJ file to corroborate with other 3D tools
* Import / export as QuickTime movies
* Export QTVR panorama cubic-panorama and object movie
* Import Adobe Illustrator files(.eps) for conversion into 3D
Register on shade3d.jp/en to access 2.5 GB of Shade content and ShadeGrid Rendering Server.
For more details of Shade 3D ver.14 features and it's differences compare to other levels of Shade 3D, please see the comparison table at http://shade3d.jp/en/products/shade3d/shade3d/table.html
Get Shade 3D mobile for Free
* Pocket companion software to bring your 3D files to iPhone and iPad with Shade 3D mobile for iOS! Check Shade 3D mobile on iTunes App Store.
For more information or support issue, contact us at [email protected]
- New 3D Printing Assistant feature that check and fix 3D model before 3D printing
- Support Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 import through PoserFusion
- Polygonal Modeling enhancement
- Various bug fixes