Developer: Mike O Abidakun
Current Version: 1.5.3
Last Updated: 2 days ago
Download Size: 10.6 MB - Download
Mac Sequence Diagram makes it incredibly easy to create UML 2.0 style sequence diagrams, using nothing more than plain text (and a sprinkling of emoji).
It supports :-
• Nested Interaction Frames
• Nested Activation Boxes
• Found signals
• Lost signals
• Multiple signal arrow line styles
• Multiple signal arrow head styles
• Export PDF
• Export PNG
• Export SVG
• Syntax Highlighting in Diagram Text Editor
• Error highlighting
• Canvas zoom up to 14x
• Collapsable Diagram Editor
• Light & Dark modes
• Keyword Auto-Completion
• Participant name Auto-Completion
• Version Control Friendly File Format
And so much more.
Feedback, issues and suggestions are welcomed.
e: [email protected]
* Adds support for copying the diagram directly to the pasteboard, as either a PDF or a PNG image
* Adds support for local level style overrides
Other recent enhancements
* Now supports diagram level customisation of colours
* Now supports exporting directly to SVG.
* Preserves word case in auto-completion suggestions
* Minor rendering performance improvements.
A massive thank you to those who took the time to provide feedback and suggestions - especially user @bbum.
Please keep the feedback coming and don’t forget to rate and/or review.
Thanks again for your valued support.
Most Helpful Reviews
Exactly what I’m searched for very long time - Exactly what I’m searched for very long time. I do prefer to do everything in text mode. Because I can use git for versioning :-) And thanks Mike for very fast response for my mails! That’s awesome! Spolier alert. A lot new features on the way. Already requested.