Developer: Mike O Abidakun
Current Version: 1.3.5
Last Updated: 6 days ago
Download Size: 10.4 MB - Download
Mac Sequence Diagram makes it incredibly easy to create UML 2.0 style sequence diagrams, using nothing more than plain text (and a sprinkling of emoji).
It supports :-
• Nested Interaction Frames
• Nested Activation Boxes
• Found signals
• Lost signals
• Multiple signal arrow line styles
• Multiple signal arrow head styles
• Export PDF
• Export PNG
• Syntax Highlighting in Diagram Text Editor
• Error highlighting
• Canvas zoom up to 14x
• Collapsable Diagram Editor
• Light & Dark modes
• Keyword Auto-Completion
• Participant name Auto-Completion
And so much more.
Feedback, issues and suggestions are welcomed.
e: [email protected]
* Minor changes to improve the clarity of the View menu.
Please don't forget to rate and/or review.
Thanks for your valued support.
Most Helpful Reviews
Exactly what I’m searched for very long time - Exactly what I’m searched for very long time. I do prefer to do everything in text mode. Because I can use git for versioning :-) And thanks Mike for very fast response for my mails! That’s awesome! Spolier alert. A lot new features on the way. Already requested.