Seagoing Minesweeper Lite
Developer: Andrey Nazarenko
Current Version: 1.0.2
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 3 MB - Download
Seagoing Minesweeper is a Mac version of well known classic puzzle game that include the best minesweeper experience with many new features that can make the gameplay more interesting, sophisticated and reliable for any player level. The object of the game is to clear an abstract minefield without hitting a mine.
The Seagoing Minesweeper LITE version is limited to Beginner difficulty level only.
Buy the full version to play other difficulty levels.
- Predefined difficulty levels (beginner, intermediate, expert, custom).
- Custom game with any density and field size (limited by your screen only).
- Resize window to change field size of the custom game.
- Game statistics in the Inspector panel (3BV, IOE, RQP, IOS, mines per cell ratio, click counters).
- Save/load game with statistics and recorded gameplay as well in extremely small-sized file.
- Timer to thousands of a second.
- All clicking techniques available including chording and double-clicking.
- First click has no mine.
- Control+left click to simulate right click.
- Command-R shortcut to restart game or right-click at the end of the game.
- Mark suspected mines.
- Best games are recorded in a high score table.
- Playback any game: play/pause/stop/navigate.
- Double-click on a record in the high score table to view and playback game.
- Create your own themes (grid cell images; window background as color, image, quartz composition; text) or use preset ones.
- Animation effects.
- Sound effects.
- Export game to movie.
The number of buttons your mouse has is not important, since different clicking techniques available, but a mouse with two separate buttons is the best.
- Graceful termination with autosaving all playing games and reopening them on launch automatically.
- Resolved issue when the application doesn't ask to add the best result to the high score table.
- Resolved issue when cursor is invisible in playback mode on launching application by opening document in Finder.
- New high score table design.
- View flagging and non-flagging games separately in the high score table using filters in the toolbar.
- View combined time of the best games on Beginner, Intermediate, Expert levels in the high score table.
- The best results of non interrupted games can be added to the high score table only.
- Improved playback navigation performance when animation effects enabled.
- Live navigation while dragging slider in the playback panel.
- Updated help for high score table.
- Mac OS X 10.7 Tested.
Most Helpful Reviews
Awesome gameplay - It's really pleasing to get the first worth of attention product which allows to play the old good Minesweeper. The gameplay is really stunning, especially a new game starting and other visual effects; having more than one game window is also a nice feature for Minesweeper geeks. IMHO it would be nice if opening of all sibling cells for a number cell on right double click would be added (perhaps it works with a mouse, but I am tried that with my trackpad). I'd say that tenths of seconds make me dazzled a little bit, so it would be nice to turn them off in preferences. If only I had a credit card properly set up here I would for sure buy full featured version. Higly recommended!
Classic game play - Beginning level only - I specifically downloaded this because the description says it had multiple levels of difficulty. It does not. In "Lite" only the beginner level is available. Other than that, the play is the same game we're used to. Fun and fast. This one has "amp'd up" high score graphics and instant replay (don't know why that's important, but it's there). Nice graphics all round compared to the old PC classic. Just not what the description said.