Scuttlebutt for Yammer
Developer: Sasmito Adibowo
Current Version: 1.2.8
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 3.8 MB - Download
The Mac Power User's Yammer client.
Scuttlebutt is a full-featured Yammer client made just for the Mac that provides:
* Native Cocoa experience.
* External networks (a.k.a Communities) support.
* Services menu commands – post Yammer updates from any application and attach files directly from the Finder.
* Background mode – run Scuttlebutt straight from the menu bar without any dock icon.
* Multi-window app experience – organize your various feeds in their own windows.
* Unified inbox – see messages from all the people that you follow conveniently in one window.
Optional features available via in-app purchase:
* Multiple accounts – simultaneously connect to any number of Yammer accounts
* Developer console – test out Yammer REST API using your account's privileges.
Yammer is the premier business social networking platform, a.k.a. Facebook for companies. Go to http://yammer.com to find out more.
A few things to note:
* Your Yammer network must allow 3rd party clients – talk to your administrator about this.
* You will need to be able to login to Yammer using a user-ID & password combination – SSO-only login is currently not supported.
This final maintenance release contains performance and security enhancements.
Stay tuned for Scuttlebutt 2.0 which will be released soon!