Screen Recorder Robot Lite
Developer: yuping yao
Current Version: 2.3
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 1.1 MB - Download
Screen Recorder Robot Lite is a powerful screen record app. It can screenshot and support edit it. It can screen record and support edit the video.
• Auto-identify windows, menus etc
• Magnifying glass help you accurate select area
• Magnifying glass will show the color of the mouse location, you can put the color to clipboard by "command+c"
• It will show the select area info, include location, width, height etc. You can use it as a ruler
• You can adjust the area after selected
• You can cancel select by Press ‘esc’
• You can capture mouse cursor or not
• You can capture mouse clicks or not
• You can mute audio or not
• You can select frame rate from 1 to 30
• You can select session preset 1280x720, 960x540 etc
Recorded Video Edit
• Support trim, crop, rotate the video
• It can make some video files to be one
• You can add a new audio to the video
• You can remove the video’s audio
• You can adjust the play speed
• Support undo and redo
• You can use it to play the video
• You can save image as png, jpg, bmp, tiff etc
ScreenShot Image Edit
• Support draw text, mosaics, blur(Gaussian blur), rectangle, circle, arrow etc
• Support change the graph color, adjust the graph size, adjust the graph line width etc
• Support opacity
• Support undo and redo
• You can select start login or not
• You can capture or screenshot by shortcuts at any time and any where, you don’t need to switch to the app
Support Multiple Screens
fit some bug
Most Helpful Reviews
It’s fine :) - It’s not a bad screen recorder, a good one actually. Free, no watermark, but the problem is it can only record for 10 minutes, still, I rate this 4 stars...
Rubbish its no good - None, didn't work. It gives you no info as how to use it.
More Reviews for Current Version
Awesome - Its great
does what it’s supposed to - it only records 900 seconds.. unless you spend $8 on the Pro version. Audio wasn’t half bad. Let’s you edit within the app which was cool. And seemed to uphold the quality of video well. I am just held back by the limit on the time of recordings. I did about a 10 min video.
Don’t use this recorder - Don’t use this recorder! It uploads every video to its cloud and you can only download GIF from there. This is kidnapping users.
works well - it works like it supposed to it is good but you might want to get a different app if you want long videos i love it audio is fine a little loud butt works very well for me