Developer: Scrappy Research, LLC
Current Version: 1.5.2
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 14.5 MB - Download
Sticky Notes as Smart as Your Macintosh – Capture, save, secure, organize and find everything!
Scrappy Notes combines the simplicity of sticky notes with powerful, thoughtfully designed features to help you manage, search, and safeguard your important information.
NOTE MANAGEMENT FEATURES
Powerful Browse and Search
• Browse and Search dialog to search quickly across all open and saved notes
• Support for Spotlight search and Quick Look – find and preview notes instantly
• Find and Replace text within notes
• Assign tags to organize notes by topic or category
• Note tags synch automatically with Finder Tags on OS X 10.9 and 10.10
• Convenient Tag Browser to instantly call up all notes for specific tags
Reminders and Notifications
• Assign reminders to notes – never miss an important task or deadline
• Reminders appear in OS X’s Notification Center if Scrappy Notes isn’t running when items come due
Encryption and Security
• Password encrypt notes to keep contents private and secure
• Auto-relock keeps notes secure when not in use
• Save and keep notes for future reference without having to export them as a separate text file
• Auto-save guards against accidental data loss
• "Quick Access" menu lets you create and search notes no matter what application you're using
• Global keyboard shortcuts for creating new notes
• "Snap-to" auto-align keeps notes neat and tidy
• Automatic, high-fidelity import of your existing "Stickies" sticky notes database to get you up and running quickly
• Drag & drop import of RTF/D and TEXT file data to create new notes
Scrappy Notes v.1.5.2 contains the following fixes and enhancements:
[FIXED] Fixed a bug that prevented the status text at the bottom of the Browse and Search Dialog from updating correctly when a note was deleted.
Thank you for your feature suggestions and bug reports. Your support helps to make Scrappy Notes the best that it can be!
If you enjoy using Scrappy Notes, please consider reviewing it on the Mac App Store. It really helps to get the word out. Thank you!
Most Helpful Reviews
Best sticky notes app I’ve used - I’ve tried a bunch - almost every one - of the sticky notes-like apps in the App Store. I settled on Scrappy Notes for a number of reasons, primarly because it had a lot of features I couldn’t find elsewhere. The most important feature from my standpoint is the support for tagging notes. I use Scrappy Notes as a to-do manager, and having tags makes it significantly better for that purpose. Having all of the notes Spotlight searchable, as well as being able to add notifications to important items makes Scrappy Notes a complete Kanban-like organizational tool. Nothing I’ve used comes close. A word about Scrappy Notes support: never, and I mean NEVER, have I had such quick response from a developer! I found an obscure bug in the tags function and the developer fixed it the next day (it took the App store a couple of days after that to get it posted, but the bug was found and patched almost immediately.) That alone is reason enough to buy Scrappy Notes over the “abandonware” that litters the App Store!