ScanSnap Cloud for iX Series
Developer: FCPA, Inc.
Current Version: 1.2.11
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Download Size: 13 MB - Download
[What is ScanSnap Cloud?]
ScanSnap Cloud is a service that delivers scans from your iX Series ScanSnap to your favorite cloud services without the need for a computer or mobile device. It intelligently optimizes and sorts scans into documents, receipts, business cards and photos, and then sends them to the cloud services of your choice.
ScanSnap allows you to scan directly to your cloud storage or line-of-business application, and access your files anytime, anywhere, and on any device through integrated apps including Box, Concur, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, GoogleDrive, Google Photos, Hubdoc, LedgerDocs, OneDrive, QuickBooks Online, Rocket Matter, Shoeboxed and Talk Acct. This app allows you to easily configure your data’s destinations, adjust settings and view your scans.
To use ScanSnap Cloud, the following items are required:
- ScanSnap iX500/iX100 scanner
- Wi-Fi environment with internet connection
- Your account information for your favorite cloud services
[Available Cloud Services]
You can use ScanSnap Cloud to scan into Box, Concur, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, GoogleDrive, Google Photos, Hubdoc, LedgerDocs, OneDrive, QuickBooks Online, Rocket Matter, Shoeboxed, Talk Acct. For the latest information, visit ScanSnapCloud.com/us.
[Features of ScanSnap Cloud]
ScanSnap Cloud functionality for the iX500 and iX100 provides users an easy way to scan directly to their favorite cloud services without the need for a computer or mobile device. After quick configuration, ScanSnap Cloud works intelligently behind the scenes to automatically sort scans into four categories: documents, receipts, business cards and photos, to make scanning easier than ever before.
- ScanSnap Cloud optimizes scanned images with automatic size and color detection, automatic page rotation and blank-page removal
- Ability to create searchable PDFs for easy keyword searches up to 500 pages / 250 sheets(*1)
- Automatic file naming for documents, business cards and receipts
- Receive automatic notifications when your scanned images reach their destination
- Change settings or correct a mis-file without having to re-scan(*2)
(*1) Letters may not be recognized correctly depending on the condition of documents.
(*2) ScanSnap Cloud handles scanned images by using high analysis technology. Depending on the contents of a document, however, the wrong process may take place. We recommend that you check your chosen cloud services regularly for misrouted document.
[How to Use ScanSnap Cloud]
1. Follow the step-by-step instructions in the app to configure your scanner and settings
2. Place documents, receipts, business cards and photos in your ScanSnap Scanner and press the Scan button
*For details on the settings and the usage after download, please refer to the Help section of the ScanSnap Cloud App
- Mac OS X v10.8.3 or later is installed.
- For information on ScanSnap iX500 and iX100, please visit the ScanSnap Microsite,
- Some miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements have been done
Most Helpful Reviews
iCloud - This does not supporet iCloud and thatis what I use. Wish they change this very soon
More Reviews for Current Version
Won’t connect to Wifi - Sounds like a great app, but the device connects to Wifi and says it can’t connect to the web. ScanSnap mobile has it connect just fine, just not this app, so I could not even get it installed.
App won’t connect to WiFi - I am having the same issue as others - the app won’t connect to my WiFi - even though my computer and other devices connect to the WiFi. So, same as others - I can’t install the software.
Simple, but has the features I need (except iCloud) - I love the simple workflow of the iX100 with this app and the iOS app. Considering this solution for my parents, too. The lack of iCloud support is a glaring omission. Fujitsu seems to care about customer experience. Guessing (hoping) an update is on the way.
Simple, and has many features I need (except iCloud) - I love the simple workflow of the iX100 with this app and the iOS app. Considering this solution for my parents, too. The lack of iCloud support is a glaring omission. Fujitsu seems to care about customer experience. Guessing (hoping) an update is on the way. Update: Recent releases have added new cloud services, but iCloud still isn’t supported. Bummer. Wondering if Fujitsu is backing away from Apple platforms.