Savings - Money Manager
Developer: Savings LLC
Current Version: 1.8.5
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 1.7 MB - Download
Savings is a simple yet effective money management app that helps you take total control of your money. If you've used other finance apps before, you will find Savings offers you all the power you need but without unnecessary clutter. If you are totally new to personal finance, Savings will be the best way to become a master at money management.
• All transaction data is stored securely on your Mac, not on someone else's server.
• We never ask you for your bank login information, nor do we ask you for an email to use Savings.
• You can create password to lock Savings after use, in case others share your Mac.
• Keeps data automatically synchronized across your Macs and iPhone. Setup is simple, just turn it on. And since it uses iCloud, you know it's safe.
We are busy working on a comprehensive Getting Started Guide, that will soon be our site, to guide you through Savings' system. In the meantime, if you need assistance on anything, just email us at [email protected]
• Keep all of your accounts in Savings, in any currency.
• Effortless transaction entry.
• Running balance, transfer, and reconciliation.
• Categorize transactions your way, even with Emoji icons!
• Splits and notes are supported of course.
• Edit multiple transactions at once with Batch Edit.
• Instantly search for transactions by any field.
• Works just like a checkbook, with a permanent running balance column.
• Import old data from Quicken (Mac or PC) and other apps into Savings, using OFX, QIF or CSV.
• Import transactions from online banking using OFX, QIF or CSV.
• Transactions imported from bank are automatically reconciled with pending transactions. And new transactions have a blue dot next to them ready for you to review, just like in Mail!
• There's no need to purchase a separate bill management app. Savings lets you schedule transactions with reminders, so you will never forget to pay a bill, and the bill payment is automatically logged to your account.
• Intuitive charts that requires no setup. See where you are spending the most, whether you are getting richer or poorer, and more. Savings shows you the most useful charts without you having to do any work.
• Savings' approach to budget is simple yet powerful. Just budget for a long period, ideally one year, and set a limit for all categories of incomes and expenses. That way you know exactly what your balance will be by the end of the year, no surprises! This is unlike other apps that ask you to create a budget every month (too much work), or apps that ask you to only budget some categories (unrealistic). Savings' way gives you the complete picture with minimum work. It's the way budgeting should be.
• After creating a budget, Savings shows you your progress as time goes by, and you can adjust any category's limit to instantly see how it affects your bottom line.
Savings for iPhone
• Savings is also available for the iPhone, so you can do almost everything you can do on your Mac while you are away on your phone. Search for "savings checkbook" on the App Store.
Designed for the Mac
• For those of you who are long-time Mac users, you will appreciate that Savings is a true Mac app, not a cheap port from another platform. What this means is Savings feels just right on your Mac.
"Savings answers the call for a personal finance app that isn’t intimidating and difficult to use." – AppStorm.net
The intention of creating Savings is to make a finance app that helps you become better at managing your money. We don't collect your personal banking information, or require you to login the use the app. It's just that, a finance app for the masses.
If you have any question or suggestion, please email us at [email protected], or visit us at savingsapp.com.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
So far very happy - I was looking for a simple intuitive budget program to use with my wife. This looks like it is it. Ive been using for a week. Easy to set up, downloads seemlessly from my Bank of America accounts. Developer seems very repsonsive. Cant wait for auto fill to work. Keep up the good work.
Not what I wanted. - Does not sync accounts throught the internet. ALL spending tractions and income deposits must be entered manually.