SamuraiSafe - Password Manager
Developer: Michael Rourke
Current Version: 1.3.16
Last Updated: 9 days ago
Download Size: 1.7 MB - Download
SamuraiSafe stores your passwords and other private information securely, and synchronises across your devices. It allows you to easily login to websites and mobile apps without sharing passwords.
SIMPLE AND SECURE
- designed to be highly secure yet easy to use,
- supports password security best practice: makes it easy to have unique strong passwords for every web site or service.
- your private key (known only to you) is never stored or transmitted anywhere,
- AES-256 encryption with secure hash (HMAC) to detect tampering or corruption,
- automatic clipboard clear and safe locking.
- generate strong passwords,
- configure the password generator (random characters or random words),
- indicates the strength of both generated and manually entered passwords.
SYNC TO MULTIPLE DEVICES
- iCloud sync to other iPhone/iPad/Mac,
- or manual iTunes sync to a iPhone/iPad for maximum security and control.
- store any textual information: credit card numbers, pin codes, account numbers,
- each entry may have an arbitrary length secure note,
- create multiple password safes,
- create groupings.
- filter based upon password age or password strength,
- locate shared passwords.
- XML import/export.
EASY TO USE
- drag and drop username/password/url or use cut/paste,
- complete in-built documentation.
- SamuraiSafe is totally free to use on both MacOS and iOS.
STABLE AND MATURE
- SamuraiSafe has been in the App Store since 2013.
For details on SamuraiSafe’s security design philosophy see safe.samarama.net
• Improved conflict notification and conflict resolution process.
• Improved handling of remote changes whilst opening or editing.
• Open iCloud menu now indicates conflicted files in red.
If you use SamuraiSafe, please rate it. Any feedback is welcome. Thank you - Michael
Most Helpful Reviews
Amazing app - The developer updated the iOS version with touch ID, maybe this one too? Anyhow great app! I’d pay a few bucks for the update…just to show my appreciation.Hands down, best password app, even if it were 5 to 8 bucks (iOS and MacOS app)!!
does not work - It did not work. I Could create groups but could not add anything to the groups