Samurai II: Vengeance
Developer: MADFINGER Games, a.s.
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 19 days ago
Download Size: 43 MB - Download
>> One of the most beautiful games for iPhone/iPad arrived on the Mac App Store ! <<
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
- Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks – roll out of harm’s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
- Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
- RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
- Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai’s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
- Survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
- Runs at 60 frames per second !
- Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 games.
- Samurai II is developed on the Unity 3D 3.3 engine.
- Original soundtrack – in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
Most Helpful Reviews
Masterpiece! - I was waiting for this game to come out. This developer is one of the few offering their app's as universial on iPhone and iPad. (Thats all it takes for loyalty on my end) I liked the game there and could not wait for it on the Mac. However, I feel the game price needs to be reduced to $6.99. I'm a fan, so I bought it anyways. In addition, besides COD4, this is the first App purchased that will not run on maxed out settings. (MBA 11" 1.6 4GB) I can run it on medium quailty setting at native resolution. This hopefully is just some optimization that is needed in order for it to run maxed out fluidly. Keep up the good work Madfinger!
More Reviews for Current Version
Awesome - Holy Moly! I never thought being a Samurai and chopping bad Ninja invaders could be so fun. Seriously though, this game is awesome. Graphics are absolutely amazing and gameplayl is a ton of fun. Great game!
Samuri 2 Vengeance - Buy this game if you like realistic fighting and beauitful settings. Nice little mental get-a-way. Go for it cut someone in half!
COOL GAME - JUST HAD ONE PROBLEM THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTROL THE VOLUME OF THE GAME. PLEASE INCLUDE ON AN UPDATE TO FIX THIS PROBLEM! I LIKE TO LISTEN TO ITUNES WHEN I PLAY!
Button masher - Its a button masher of a game but the graphics are sweet and for 7 bucks its kind of nice, I gave it 4 stars because I thought you can get different weapons and stuff but thats my bad, the game is still nice but you only get different combos. Its a fun game if you like to look at nice graphics and mash buttons.
Nicely Done!! - Haha, Awww man, this game is pretty cool! I already beat it though on extra hard. Hope they come out with the 3rd one soon. Graphics is stunning!! Very smooth gameplay. It's perfect, if you have a joystick (gamepad). It feels like your in the game!! Highly recomment it!