Current Version: 1.0.1
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 2.4 MB - Download
SalesDonkey Analytics helps you analyze your sales on the Envato marketplaces. If you have an account on any of the Envato sites, such as ThemeForest or CodeCanyon, this app is for you. It offers the most comprehensive sales analysis available on the market. You can view your sales in four different views:
- Dashboard: Quick overview of your recent sales
- Sales: Allows you to view all of your sales by day, week, month or year, you can also go back to look at historic data
- Items: Same as sales, but for individual items
- Months: Overview of the past months and allows you to download, import and verify your statement data from Envato
These stats are very important for all authors, who want to analyze their sales in depth, in particular the per-item and Earnings Composition views are really interesting, and yet no other tool offers this information.
★ Check your latest sales via the Envato API
★ Import your statement CSVs from Envato to look on your past data
★ Quick overview of your account information, such as balance, commission rate, etc.
★ Earnings Composition view - see which of your items made you most money lately, or in any given period of time
★ Comprehensive sales view - sales organized by day, week, month or year
★ Item sales view - item sales per day, week, month or year for all your items
★ Months view - make sure your data is complete and your stats accurate
- Fixed URL for Statement Download, double clicking rows on the Months tab should now work as expected if you are logged into your Envato account in your default browser
- Other minor improvements and fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Looks pretty but Needs work - This app is useless for me due to the fact that the numbers are not right. 12 month tab is off by a month. My first sales were in February not January. I have 3 products in the Envato marketplace but only one product show anywhere. Lastly I don't understand what the numbers mean when I hover over different graphs as they don't mean anything compared to my sales and number of products.