Developer: Codinn Technologies
Current Version: 16.07
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 6.5 MB - Download
SSH Tunnel allows you to easily manage and precisely control your ssh tunnels.
SSH Tunnel is able to remember the ssh login password and save it to OS X's keychain. Furthermore, SSH Tunnel is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep.
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Can manage multiple ssh tunnels and port forwardings
- Individual port forwarding can be enabled or disabled at will
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill ssh login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys in keychain
- Tunnels can be imported from / exported as JSON file
- Support Local / Remote Port Forwarding tunnels
- Can create and share HTTP, HTTPS and SOCKS5 proxy (aka Dynamic Port Forwarding)
- Able to compress SSH connection
- Support public-key, password, keyboard-interactive authentication methods
- Support Google Authenticator and Authy for two-step verification
- Support multi-factor authentication
- Can deal with DSA, RSA, ECDSA, ed25519 private key types
- RFC4716, PKCS#8 and PEM key formats are supported, compatible with OpenSSH
SSH Tunnel support mail: [email protected]
With SSH Tunnel 16.07, you are able to add note to every single port forwarding.
Besides, this update includes some improvements:
• Auto-completion for SSH host, username, bind address and target address
• Enhanced stability and performance
• Minor UI tune
And also fixes several bugs:
• Fixed using "*" as bind_address does not make remote side bind to all available interfaces
• Fixed a resizing glitch in left sidebar list pane
Most Helpful Reviews
Love it - Great App I use it daily. Just one request. Can you place the actual linux commands someone in the summary screen. After using this so much I tend to forget how to do it in the terminal. So when I’m trying to connect via a different computers I’m lost.
More Reviews for Current Version
Great tool, but doesn't support standard kex algo unfortunatelly - Please be aware it doesn't support diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha* kex algorithm. So before buying it please consult with your sysadmin first.
The one thing you need a tunnelling app to do, SSH Tunnel does it exactly how you want it to. - Double click and you have a tunnel. It happens so quickly that you doubt it. Then you open up ARD or Sequel Pro and it's there! It stays connected, has never crashed, and does nothing to complicate itself.
Reliable and invaluable - I use this app every single day and it works great. I connect to several SSH servers for both forward and reverse proxies. Does exactly what I need and the services are always available when I need them. Great product at a fair price. Thanks!