Developer: Codinn Technologies
Current Version: 17.03.1
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 6 MB - Download
SSH Copy is an intuitive SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) client lets you manage remote files as in Finder.
- Uploading / downloading your remote files or folders by drag and drop
- Holds multiple SFTP sessions for different servers
- Switch between SFTP sessions using swipe gestures with Trackpad or Magic Mouse
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill ssh login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys in keychain
- Servers can be imported from / exported as JSON file
- Able to compress SSH connection
- Support public-key, password, keyboard-interactive authentication methods
- Support Google Authenticator and Authy for two-step verification
- Support multi-factor authentication
- Can deal with DSA, RSA, ECDSA, ed25519 private key types
- RFC4716, PKCS#8 and PEM key formats are supported, compatible with OpenSSH
SSH Copy support mail: [email protected]
This update fixes a minor issue: the speeds showed in download list are incorrect while downloading folders or empty files.
Changelog for Version 17.03
The data transmission speed is now 2 times faster, for both uploading and downloading.