Developer: Codinn Technologies
Current Version: 17.03.1
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 6 MB - Download
SSH Copy is an intuitive SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) client lets you manage remote files as in Finder.
- Uploading / downloading your remote files or folders by drag and drop
- Holds multiple SFTP sessions for different servers
- Switch between SFTP sessions using swipe gestures with Trackpad or Magic Mouse
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill ssh login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys in keychain
- Servers can be imported from / exported as JSON file
- Able to compress SSH connection
- Support public-key, password, keyboard-interactive authentication methods
- Support Google Authenticator and Authy for two-step verification
- Support multi-factor authentication
- Can deal with DSA, RSA, ECDSA, ed25519 private key types
- RFC4716, PKCS#8 and PEM key formats are supported, compatible with OpenSSH
SSH Copy support mail: [email protected]
This update fixes a minor issue: the speeds showed in download list are incorrect while downloading folders or empty files.
Changelog for Version 17.03
The data transmission speed is now 2 times faster, for both uploading and downloading.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fairly elegant, lowest cost MacOS FTP program that supports SCP - SCP file transfers work which is nice. Had to futz with the public key stuff for a bit to get it to work 9with help from a *nix-knowledgeable friend) I had a problem with a bug which originally made me give this program 3 stars, but I contacted the company and they sent me a fix very quickly. My only other request would be the addition of a list view. Still, given what’s out there this is definitely a 5 star option.