SHARPEN projects professional
Developer: Franzis Verlag GmbH
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 16.7 MB - Download
Sharpen where it matters!
Does this sound familiar? You took a great portrait photo, but it’s just missing the wow factor! This is because the eyes need to be clear, but the skin needs to appear soft. With SHARPEN projects professional that is no longer a problem. The sensitive-selective edge recognition allows you to make a pixel-exact selection which makes it possible to sharpen defined areas individually.
- Mathematically exact calculation of the perfect amount of sharpness
- Batch processing
- Individual analysis of every photo
- Including haze & fog correction
- Zoom photos taken with slow lenses: Skillfully optimize image performance
The newest development is SHARPEN projects professional for optimal sharpening while maintaining complete control of your photo. And the best part: your original image stays intact because SHARPEN projects professional doesn’t just apply one post-processing step after the other, but it creates the end result – based on the source image – only after you’ve carefully tried out and applied all of the steps in your workflow. The preview function let’s you easily switch back and forth between your original photo and the sharpened version. This is possible via the split preview photo or with a right-click on your mouse.
SHARPEN projects professional doesn’t just sharpen photos. Sharpen projects professional provides the easiest, fastest and most effective way to sharpen PROPERLY in all the right places! Targeted sharpening brings otherwise boring photos back to life and is possible thanks to the latest methods of shake– detail- and contour correction.
SHARPEN projects brings the right amount of sharpness to you photo
Photos with the perfect amount of sharpness can impress at first glance! This is because clear, life-like photos can only be attained with the right amount of sharpness in the right places. That’s why the sharpening process is one of the most important steps in professional photo editing.
- “Adaptive Multi-scale Deconvolution”: The innovative blur correction with up to 100 pixel detection range
- Sensitive-selective edge recognition for exact sharpening without masks
- “Adaptive Gradient Sharpening” – for the perfect sharpness of landscapes, still-life, macro photos &more…
- Selectively sharpen portraits
- Scratch & sensor error correction
- RAW-Module with applicable camera profiles
- Graphic history browser with an undo function
- Sport photography: Correct motion blur