SG Project 5
Developer: Simple Genius Software
Current Version: 5.13
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Download Size: 6 MB - Download
The Simple Genius brand means fresh design thinking for practical project management apps. Designed and refined by a veteran Project and Program Manager, the SG apps address real-world needs for managers. And with over 100,000 apps sold in 100 countries, SG is proven and trusted on Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
SG Project was designed as an affordable solution for project managers who typically work on one project at a time. If you work on larger projects, multiple projects, or want more reporting and analysis tools, take a look at SG Project Pro.
An in-app purchase is available within SG Project to expand it to the full feature set of SG Project Pro. With the upgrade, SG Project retains its app name and icon but otherwise reveals the full power of SG Project Pro.
With SG Project you will gain the confidence of being in control and understanding your project. And since the SG apps are carefully designed for ease of use and productivity anyone can use them, and can focus on the project, not the app.
With a fresh redesign, SG Project 5 builds on the foundation of success from prior versions of SG and adds many brand new features to make it more usable and powerful than ever.
• Create multiple projects and switch between them
• Create task schedules with table and Gantt views
• Create all types of task links including FS, SS, FF, and SF
• Schedule projects using 3 built-in work schedules
• Set Start Date, Duration, People, and Percent Done for each task
• Manage basic costs for each child task and report on total costs
• Email a PDF project report directly from the app
• Share data to and from MS Project using XML files
• Share and back up data easily using Dropbox or WebDAV
• Share project data with all other SG apps on iPad, Mac, and iPhone
• Choose from 3 row heights
If you also use an iPad check out SG Project on the iTunes App Store. SG's Dropbox integration makes sharing easy between all the SG apps!
Simple Genius Apps
Practical Project Management
Updated to utilize Dropbox V2 API
Most Helpful Reviews
Good Project Management Tool - I needed a good project/task management tool, but one that was not overly complex or had a difficult learning curve to use. It also had to be easily understood by individuals participating in the project and other non-participants who were monitoring the project. SG Project fullfiled this need in spades. I highly recommend it for project managers and others who need a “PERT” like graphic tool to track a project's progress and control and report project tasks and their costs I started out with version 4.4.2 and then just recently upgraded to version 5. I made a few suggestions to the application developer for future features and minor modifications to be added version 5 and found him to be very responsive to my suggestions.