Developer: Paul Levine
Current Version: 2.6.3
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 10 MB - Download
SERank will monitor search engine rankings for any number of keywords and display changes in a web site's search engine rankings over any point of time.
Search engines, including Google, Yahoo and Bing, are the leading source of targeted web site traffic. Knowing where your web site ranks for popular keywords can help bring more targeted web traffic and increase the number of customers exposed to your products and services online. SERank allows Mac users to track where their web sites appear in over 100 search engines world-wide, and discover which competitors are outranking a web site and driving away potential customers.
- Track your search engine rankings in over 100 search engines world wide
- Connect your Google Analytics account to track how much traffic each keyword sends to your website
- Graphs changes in your search engine rankings over time
- Create customized PDF reports for clients or your own web sites
- Use powerful built in filters to help narrow down and organize your ranking information
[FIX] Fix for BING's new API search
[FIX] Fix for Google's new Analytics API
More Reviews for Current Version
Works well - This app works well. There are a lot of features I still havent explored. It does use your PC to perform the searches, so if you are checking large amounts of keywords google may not like it. Also, the captcha for google is broken. The popup appears to enter the captcha but the actual captcha is not visible which breaks the search. The change column which is supposed to tell you the change in the keyword ranking appears to be broken as well.