Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 3.8 MB - Download
The easiest and coolest Click'n'Run way to test your Python scripts!
== Spinoff of the popular Peppermint editor ==
- Click'n'Run instantly in the built-in console (user input enabled!)
- Beautiful editor
- 2 themes supported (bright and dark)
- Syntax Highlighting
- Autocompletion + Snippets for easier coding
- Advanced editing: Multiple cursors, incremental search, bracket matching, intelligent auto-indent + more!
- New/Open/Save basic functionalities
- Customiseable: Line Gutter, Print Margin, Indentation Guides, Invisible Chars, Tab Size, Soft tabs (spaces vs real tabs), Word wrap (wrap limit)
This little tool will help you with almost all of your everyday coding needs in Python.
However, if you still need more power, a great customiseable editor/IDE with lots of plugins and extensibility, then have a look at our Swiss Army Knife for coding on your Mac: Peppermint!
Looking forward for your feedback. Please, don't hesitate to contact us!
We'll be more than happy to hear you!
Most Helpful Reviews
Very Unsatisfying - I am in an algorithms class and I needed something I can use. This was not what I expected it to be. I tried to run the program but it wouldn’t cooperate. I now regret spending $3.
More Reviews for Current Version
Reading csv data file not allowed - The security restrictions would not allow reading a csv data file. I could read the file using Python in the Terminal app that comes with OS X, or with Excel, so the issue was with Run Python, not the csv file. I thought this might help me coding Python quickly for a job interview where I had just a few days to do a coding assignment, but was just a waste. I didn’t have time to muck about with emailing their customer support. Their main product is something called “Peppermint”, and their web site is all about Peppermint and has no help for this app.
Keep up the good work. - We love the look and feel of this program. We are working with school age kids in grades 5 through 12. Everthing is easy to follow. Kids Talk Radio STEAM++ USA Python Team