Developer: Bearded.io LLC
Current Version: 1.0.2
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 2.8 MB - Download
RoDesk Remote lets you control your Roku* media player from your desktop. You have all the standard Roku controls plus the Channel list for quick navigation.
-Control multiple devices
-All standard remote functions
-Ability to send text to search screen
-DIrect channel selection with icons
*Roku is a registered trademark of Roku, Inc.
HOW TO SETUP:
1) Press "Click to Configure" to open the Preferences
2) Press "Scan" to have RoDesk look for Roku's on your local network.
3) Click on the green "+" to add a Roku to your list.
4) You can rename any Roku by highlighting one already added change changing the text under "Name:"
5) Press "Save" to close the Preferences window.
6) You can then select any already configured Roku from the drop down list to control it.
For any questions or problems please contact [email protected] before leaving a review as we can not contact you from a review.
# Version 1.0.2
-Upgrade to latest version of Xojo
-[Fix] Fixed Slow Sending of Commands
Most Helpful Reviews
RoDesk Remote - It doesn't do anything...it just keeps shutting down. just put the free Roku app on your iPhone or iPad. It's junk.
More Reviews for Current Version
Finally Works!! - It finaly works the way I need it to! It is just as fast as the roku remote on my phone!
Crashes constantly on osx mavericks - I can’t consistantly connect to my roku on osx mavericks and there has been no release since it came out. Constantly crashes when pressing buttons.