Current Version: 4.6.2
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 79.8 MB - Download
Revizto is a real-time visual collaboration tool for anyone working on a building project, including architects, engineers, contractors and owners. Revizto helps to reduce errors and misunderstandings in the team during a project life cycle. Even non-expert users find it easy to work with Revizto.
Revizto allows to examine scenes created in Revizto, a productive software for PC. Revizto turns BIM and CAD models into navigable 3D environment and allows to share these scenes using cloud-based repository - Revizto Workspace and collaborate from any device using Revizto.
Revizto is free, easy to use and widely available.
With Revizto you can:
- Open projects, created in Revizto, even complex and large ones.
- Navigate through the 3D environment.
- Collaborate easily with your team in real time using our integrated issue tracker.
Key Revizto features:
- Issue Tracker: With a built-in issue tracking system you can assign tasks to anyone within a working group, as well as generate regular reports. You can also attach images, photos and pdf files to it.
- Camera sharing: Follow the online presentation or make your own, and invite your teammates to join. This will be a smooth 3D demo in real-time, with no delays and freezing.
- Object’s data: Get detailed information about an object just by clicking on them.
- Ruler: Measure any distance in the scene.
- Visibility control: Work with visibility mode and make objects transparent to see what’s behind them. Turn categories on/off or view them in X-ray mode.
- Viewpoints and Section cuts: Ability to save any spot in the scene as viewpoint for easier navigation and presentation purposes. Each viewpoint contains individually configured Section cut - ability to cut the model in plane and in box cut.
- 2D Sheets: Ability to view 2D Sheets from Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD and PDF
- Ability to overlay 2D sheet on top of the 3D with mathematical precision
- Ability to see clashes made in Navisworks inside of the issue tracker
- 2D map and levels: Refer to 2D map to define a certain position in a plan and by click be teleported to this spot in 3D model. If needed switch between levels in 2D map.
Stability improvements and bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Confusing - Cannot open because there are no apparent instructions on how to register. If it is this difficult to start, it’s probably difficult to use. I’ll have to look for something else.