Developer: hiddenMemory Ltd
Current Version: 1.0.5
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 891.5 KB - Download
ResourceHelper is your trusty companion during design and development of mobile apps.
From managing image scales, sanity checking your resources and project to generating code snippets, from first run, you will not be able to operate with out this tool.
- Check and fix images within the project directory
- Validate your images are the right scales, easily tracking which images have issues
- Convert images from 2x to standard scale, either one by one or all images needing converting
- Check and fix your Xcode projects, making sure the correct image scales are included
- Generate code snippets to directly paste into your source code, from basic image reference to calculating transparent image bounds
- Create placeholder images at the right scale
- Great progressive searching that matches the smart way
- Reports to send to those who need to know to get the assets sorted
You will have to work really hard to ship your software with broken assets when using ResourceHelper.
- Fix for certain projects not opening due to folder name.
- Highlight the issue of retina images being odd dimension when there is no standard image.
- No longer flags missing Default-568h.png as a validation error.
Most Helpful Reviews
Helpful out of the box - I found this app via Dave Verwer's iOS developer newsletter, and decided to pick it up. Within moments of launching this app for the first time, it alerted me to two missing retina images in the project I am currently working on. This app is straightforward in its analysis of your images, and for the particular task it does, it works, saving time and effort. For me, it is well worth the $10 I paid already - I'd lose more than that in productivity if I had to create a new build and re-submit to the App Store because of missing retina images.