Developer: Olga Kacher
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Download Size: 3.1 MB - Download
Batch resize and watermark your images fast and easy. Prepare your photos for posting on the web, for sending to a client or for a print lab.
- Select individual images as well as folders for processing. Source folder structure is copied to destination.
- Many options to resizing process: fit to rectangle, scale by width or height, by percent, change aspect ratio and more.
- Metadata processing. Either keep or throw away metadata from original images, change DPI entry, add artist and copyright tags.
- Apply a watermark to your images.
- You can keep color space of the original image or convert to sRGB/AdobeRGB.
- Full support for transparency in source and output images. You can select either opaque or transparent color for background.
- All processing is done with 32 bit floating point precision and high quality interpolation.
- Output in JPEG, TIFF and PNG formats.
- bug fixes and stability updates.
Most Helpful Reviews
Love It - This works really quick, very easy to resize many pictures at once, LOVE IT
Does not work with multiple image formats - The app does not work as advertised. Drag and drop does not work, PNG images are not supported as a source.
More Reviews for Current Version
It doesn’t get much better than this - This is an amazing application. It speedily watermarks all of my photographs, and can even edit metadata from all of the photos at once. Don’t judge an app by it’s icon, I must say. The icon doesn’t look as nice as other applications, and the interface is barren and default looking. The thing is, you don’t need to spend much time looking at it’s appearance, as you will be able to resize and watermark your photos in a snap. This program is simple to use, with no bells and whistles. I recommend this program for any photographer looking to watermark or resize their photographs in a snap, without loosing quality, compression, or color. Five stars, and nice job!
Outstanding app - This app is terrific. It handles resizing graphics with ease. It can handle single graphics or batches of graphics. Excellent!