Developer: YANG TIAN JIAO
Current Version: 2.806
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 1.5 MB - Download
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (full version only)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote – convenient control of iTunes, Keynote, Hulu and PowerPoint (need unlocking)
• Changing Keynote Slides with Physical Volume Buttons (media remote feature)
• Remote Image Viewer & Transfer (need unlock)
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice (need Siri)
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Install the Remote Mouse App on your iPhone / iPad from the App Store
2. Make sure that your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your computer
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect
Fixed the pinch to zoom feature.
Most Helpful Reviews
No bugs, exactly as described - Trackpad, multi-gesture, and keyboard all works perfectly Its easy to hook up and doesnt have any bugs as far as i can tell. The only drawback is that the typed lines shown on the phone doesnt show past the first line, and the autocorrect seems to not kick in sometimes. As long as youre not typing essays though, you should be fine (which this app isn’t designed for anyway). 10/10 for what it advertises.
Had to delete - memory leak - A friend of mine was using my computer earlier, and noticed it was running quite slowly for him. He took a closer look to see what was using all the memory, and noticed that Remote Mouse was using over 2 gigs of my memory.
More Reviews for Current Version
Useful Presentation Tool - I had just started a meeting I was leading when I realized I didn’t have my apple remote. This app saved the day and my very boring slideshow.
All apps should be this easy - This app was so easy to set up. Simply install on your Mac and iPhone and amazingly it was instantly connected so I could start using my phone as my computer trackpad right away! Very impressed and looking forward to using for presentations
Please, add 3D Touch simulation! - App is very neat! But, please can you add 3D touch simulation, so I can use iPhone 6S as trackpad with 3D touch?
control from Mac - not as good as I’ve supposed, but it’s ok
NOT WORKING - Just can’t make it work on my mac. my iPhone is connected to the same wifi etc etc. I followed all the steps but it’s still not working. I used to use this app and I loved it.