Developer: Preston Sumner
Current Version: 1.5
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 2.6 MB - Download
Relay is an easy-to-use Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client. IRC is a free chat network with servers around the world.
• Get started with a list of the most popular servers
• Standard set of IRC commands familiar to users of other IRC clients
• Save conversation transcripts
• Keyboard shortcuts to change sessions quickly
• Support for IRCv3 features
Changes in 1.5:
• New /ignore command for ignoring by nickname or hostmask. Ignore lists are unique to each connection and can be edited through the connection editor.
• Option to connect to servers automatically on application launch.
• The key used to join a channel is now saved. Double-click a channel in the source list to edit the key Relay will use to join that channel.
• Private message notifications support inline replies.
• Channel and user info windows can be opened from the Connection menu or contextual right-click menus.
• New keyboard shortcuts for moving the source list selection up or down (Command-Shift-Up and Command-Shift-Down) in addition to the existing keyboard shortcut for viewing the next unread message (Command-R).
• Support for additional IRCv3 capabilities, including server-time and userhost-in-names.
• Improved ZNC compatibility.
• The default terminal has been replaced with a welcome screen. Several unused commands have also been removed.
Most Helpful Reviews
Beautifully simple - This is the IRC client I’ve been looking for. Clean, simple, and chat-focused. This is by no means an advanced-feature-set IRC client. It’s focus is on the conversation, not on the IRCop experience.