Regex — Regular Expression Tester
Current Version: 2.2.5
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 1.7 MB - Download
Powerful regular expression editor that dynamically highlight matches.
* Automatic generation of regular expression from sample data
* Immediate feedback. Dynamic highlighting of matches as you modify the regular expression or sample text
* Automatic escaping of special characters when copying a regular expression
* Automatic unescaping of special characters when pasting a regular expression
* Supports capture groups
* Supports matching options such as case-insensitive matches
* Supports positive lookahead, negative lookahead
* Supports positive lookbehind, negative lookbehind
* Supports backreferences
* Fast and Dead-simple to use
* Supports State restoration - restart the app to continue where you left off
See the regular expressions tutorial at http://motionobj.com/articles/regex-macos-tutorial.
Please refrain from sending your bug reports or feature requests using the App Store since we have no way to reply to you. Instead, to ensure a direct response from us, choose the "Email Developer" in the Help menu.
Otherwise, feedback (or praise!) on the app store in the form of ratings/reviews is greatly appreciated.
* Fix: crash on launch with El Capitan
* Bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Great find! - Easy to use and has a super responsive developer. I am using this as a tool to learn regular expressions as I'm new to it. 5 thumbs up!
More Reviews for Current Version
Fast, simple and to the point - This app is awesome and easy to use. It not only does the job well, but helps me learn about regular expressions.
Colors are dull, but otherwise a 5 star app - The app wrks fine and I can generate a regexp quickly. Would give 1 more star if the app is prettier.