Developer: Kentaro Tohyama
Current Version: 1.0.4
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Download Size: 2.4 MB - Download
Reference X can export all the media file name, file path and use or not in the Final Cut Pro X’s Library.
Exported fcpxml by Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve and Autodesk Flame also support and can analayze.
Export all the media file with keep the directory structure to specified folder.
- It can easy to re-link the media through the other station by fcpxml.
You can open the media in double click on the file path.
Reference X is help for your cumbersome work to less.
Support fcpxml version 1.5.
For Reference X, Final Cut Pro X is not required to be installed.
- Fixed an issue, if the window is zoomed, the column (File Exist, Copied Status) is not on the right position.
- Fixed an issue to view SSB on Preference window.
- Jump to Help document page.
- Show the description on button.
- Fixed few memory error.
- Support newest version 1.7 of fcpxml.
- Support non Security-scoped Bookmark fcpxml.
- Fixed some bugs.