Red Hot Timer
Developer: Lyashenko Pavel
Current Version: 1.5
Last Updated: 4 days ago
Download Size: 4.4 MB - Download
Best timer for people who know the true value of time.
- Set the timer in one touch, just take and drag.
- If you play games or watch a serials, you will have to escape in any case, because the timer is displayed on top of other windows, even if you're in full-screen mode.
- You can choose a suitable sound for you or install your custom sound.
- Countdown on the icon in the Dock and in the status bar so that you could always see the remaining time.
- Full-screen mode for special events and board games.
- Set the timer for a specific time or at exact interval on the user's choice.
Again forgotten about turned on kettle? In third time warming your lunch? You are stuck in Facebook and forgot about starting of match? It is not a problem anymore - "Red Hot Timer" was developed to remind you about such trifles.
Any questions, wishes, ideas, offers concerning the application send on email [email protected]
* The application developer is not responsible for missed events when Mac is not Active ;-).
Bug fixes and Improved stability.
Most Helpful Reviews
Exactly as promised - I like that there are three display options (the status bar, the tea kettle in the dock, and the main display); I enjoy that the display changes color with each reset; I appreciate that the display calculates what time it will be when the timer ends. I am very happy that I can shut off the audio alarm and the flashing is very obvious. Features I wish it also had: the ability to count up so I could see how long something takes; a preference to keep the display on top of all my other work so I can easily move through various windows and apps without having to go back and pull the timer to the front. I’m not sure why I’d ever need two timers going at once (cooking several dishes at the same time?) and I thought I would get to have more than one timer going at once when I saw “add a timer”, When I tried to start a 2nd timer, at first I thought the new one simply overrode the first one, but it actually DID have more than one timing!! Little dots at the bottom of the display allows you to toggle between them, and they are different colors so that helps. Then I discovered the tiling button and I can see all the simultaneous timers at once. I just hope the app will warn me when I am close to needing a battery, and not wait until I am all out! I’m guessing the battery icon will help there, but haven’t used the app enough to see that go down yet.
Persist-ware that won’t get out of your face once installed. - Super annoying. Would always appear when I log in. No setting to turn that feature off and was difficult to uninstall. No one wants this type of forced behavior. Boo. One star to you Pavel.