Developer: Nikolaus Voelzow
Current Version: 1.4
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 2.1 MB - Download
RecArtNet is an easy to use recorder for ArtNet that allows you to record and play back up to 256 universes in 16 subnets on your computer - ideal for architectural lighting, installations or as a backup system for light shows.
The possibility to auto-play opened files and auto-exit after playback makes it easy to run shows at specified times using any scheduling tool that can open a file with its associated application.
- simply enter the IP of the ArtNet interface in the preferences
- set the loop, auto-play and auto-exit options as needed
- connect the computer to your ArtNet network
- launch RecArtNet, hit the record button and run the show to be recorded from your console
- press the stop button when finished, save the recording to disk
- launch ArtNetRec and load a recording - or simply double click on a saved show
- if auto-play is disabled in the preferences, press play manually
- enjoy the recorded show over and over again
- RecArtNet shows you exactly which universes are being recorded and played back
- Scale / Blackout all Channels