Developer: MP Digital, LLC
Current Version: 1.4.3
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 255.9 MB - Download
***Save 50% off for a limited time***
Realpolitiks is a streamlined real-time grand strategy game that allows you to become the leader of any contemporary nation. Dive deep into the issues of the modern world, with its current geopolitical borders, using your country’s power and economic strength to engage in military conflicts and international affairs. Choose your own method of coping with other nations' interests, unexpected events, global threats and various crises. Deal with the disintegration of the European Union, terrorism, the aftermath of World War III and many other real and fictional scenarios.
Based on three main political systems (democracy, authoritarianism, totalitarianism), Realpolitiks allows you to extend the influence of your country through various means, all in order to win the race for global domination. Use your diplomatic skills, economic advantages, military power and the full freedom of moral and ethical decision-making to become a world superpower and ensure the well-being of your citizens.
Grow and develop your nation to the highest possible levels of economic power, technological competitiveness and military supremacy in globally-ranked charts. The choice is yours as to whether you become a valued member of the United Nations, or a nuclear tyrant, bullying all those around you. Expand your territory any way you like with the whole-world sandbox gameplay of Realpolitiks, even creating colonies out at sea. And if that's not enough, try spreading the seed of our civilization to outer space...
• Lead any country in the world to global domination in various game scenarios.
• Shape your country's political system and determine its relations with other nations.
• Deal with internal and external affairs and face threats from natural disasters, terrorism, financial crises and more.
• Make use of common political instruments in your international relations, including spy tactics and espionage to directly influence other nations’ internal affairs.
• Take the moral and ethical high road in your dealings with others, or not...
• High replay value ensured by a broad decision tree in all matters, as well as diverse mini-scenarios and random events.
• San Escobar event effects rebalanced
• Revoke UN resolution lobbying costs fixed
• Country liberation bug fixed
• Achievements fixed
• Nuclear window Albanian Flag bug fixed
• Project view refresh bug fixed
Most Helpful Reviews
Major Flaws in Game Design - The game would be a 4 or 5 star game, except they screwed the pooch in a major way: they'll hit you with random events such as a terrorist attack or a random "everybody hates you for no reason" event that will COMPLETELY screw your nation over. -3% GDP growth every month consecutively for a year is NOT realistic for a terrorist attack to accomplish. -1.5% GDP growth every month consecutively because of some "anti-your country sentiment in the world" isn't realistic at all. Even if it was, it makes the game unplayable. Once hit with these random non-sensical ailments, your nation is toast, unfortunately it took me several hours of fighting it to figure that out.