Current Version: 2.1.12
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 5.8 MB - Download
Realm Browser is a viewer and editor for .realm data store files. It allows developers implementing Realm in their apps to easily view and debug the contents of the .realm files their apps have created.
- View all of the objects in a .realm file, filtered by object class.
- Easily modify values of specific objects.
- Navigate between objects via their relations.
- Observe realm files updating in real-time from their parent app.
- Quickly generate sample databases in order to experiment with value types.
Realm is a mobile database, a replacement for SQLite & Core Data.
Thanks again for using Realm Browser!
* Update to Realm 2.9.0 that fixes an issue connecting to multiple servers with the same user.
Most Helpful Reviews
Very Convenient - This app is a great convenience, especially as a viewer. Like others, I’d love the option to build database files from scratch. For projects that require preloaded data, this would be particularly useful. Class file generation would be nice too, but isn’t as critical. Thanks Realm team! 👍
Installation fails - I keep getting the same error, failed to install, please try installing again.
More Reviews for Current Version
Version 2.12 Crashes when trying to import CSV - I was able to import CSVs fine in earlier versions, but 2.12 crashes every single time I try to do an import. Very frustrating!