Realm Browser is a viewer and editor for .realm data store files. It allows developers implementing Realm in their apps to easily view and debug the contents of the .realm files their apps have created.
- View all of the objects in a .realm file, filtered by object class.
- Easily modify values of specific objects.
- Navigate between objects via their relations.
- Observe realm files updating in real-time from their parent app.
- Quickly generate sample databases in order to experiment with value types.
Realm is a mobile database, a replacement for SQLite & Core Data.
Thanks again for using Realm Browser!
* Fixed crash when opening realms from Object Server
* Fixed crash when searching for special characters
* Fixed C# model definitions export
* Save credentials when connecting to Object Server
* Object Server Browser window doesn’t close after opening realm
Most Helpful Reviews
Very Convenient - This app is a great convenience, especially as a viewer. Like others, I’d love the option to build database files from scratch. For projects that require preloaded data, this would be particularly useful. Class file generation would be nice too, but isn’t as critical. Thanks Realm team! 👍
Installation fails - I keep getting the same error, failed to install, please try installing again.