Developer: Canoe Software
Current Version: 1.1.0
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 1.7 MB - Download
Fantastic news reader, reimagine your news reading with amazing tab!
ReadEver is a powerful tabbed-style RSS reader and intuitive client for popular read later services. It was designed to be easy-to-use and comfortable for reading news.
• Tabs make reading easy and comfortable, powerful like a browser;
• Multiple layouts (list, card, excerpt, magazine) for channels, you can specify suitable layout for each channel;
• Multiple color themes for reading;
• Clean and easy-to-use interface, Text fonts, font size, line height, ..., can be flexiblly customised;
• Clean and full-window article view mode;
• Built-in browser to view web page in a tab, can save link to read later services;
• Import feeds from or export to OPML;
• Smart collections and easy search for articles;
• Group folders to organize feeds;
• Syncing with Feedbin, NewsBlur, Feed Wrangler, FeedHQ, BazQux, Inoreader, The Old Reader.
• Built-in support for Pocket, Readability, Instapaper, articles reading and saving for read later, mark favourite or archive;
• Share news via Mail, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, ...;
• Channel individual settings for news notification, dock badge and refresh interval;
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to write to [email protected], we are sincerely happy to listen to, talk to and help you.
If you want to try before buy, please download the trial version at the Canoe Software website.
• Syncing with Feedbin, NewsBlur, Feed Wrangler, FeedHQ, BazQux, Inoreader, The Old Reader. ( ***** NO FEEDLY *****)
Most Helpful Reviews
Can’t login - I couldn’t figure out how to login into FeedWrangler. There was a button to enable it, but nowhere to enter my credentials. There is no support page or FAQ on their web site.
More Reviews for Current Version
Not intuitive - I purchased to view my feedly feeds. The software fails to allow me to log into feedly. I have to use google to authenticate feedly and when I click on the authorize button it just hangs.