Developer: BrainDistrict GmbH
Current Version: 1.6
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 163.3 MB - Download
• SPECIAL DISCOUNT UNTIL END OF JANUARY • 50% OFF •
RaySupreme - Revolutionary 3D Modeling and Rendering
RaySupreme is the first and only full-featured 3D modeling, texturing and rendering program that introduces a groundbreaking new technology called Text-to-3D.
Create striking 3D images, scenes and worlds by simply typing text descriptions while still having all the power of a conventional 3D development program at your fingertips.
RaySupreme features many rendering and modeling tools normally only found in high-end software. We are constantly producing new (video) tutorials to make high-end 3D rendering and modeling accessible to everyone.
RaySupreme combines 3D modeling and rendering tools with Text-to-3D Technology.
• 3D modeling, mapping and rendering tools you would expect from any professional 3D program
• Revolutionary Text-to-3D Engine which processes English statements into 3D imagery
• Powerful Node-based features which support and integrate Text-to-3D Technology into your Models
• Detailed Documentation that supports the beginner, intermediate or expert 3D artist
• Ever-expanding database of objects, materials and Text-to-3D extensions with free, unlimited downloads.
• Worldwide community of RaySupreme users that share materials, objects and scenes.
• Objects, Materials and Scenes can be built, modified and arranged by English descriptions.
• Specific types and styles of objects can be chosen based upon the descriptions used.
• Models can be customized by using adjectives to further describe them.
• Models can be built from different materials based upon the user’s whim.
3D Modeling Tools
• Flexible, adjustable Primitive objects that can be configured to best suit the user’s needs
• Polygon-based modeling with a full range of tools and features
• Subdivision can be applied to base forms and can be toggled on/off for flexible workflow
• Time-saving productivity tools like Boolean operations, Bend, Lathe, Extrude and Shell
• Optimization and Correction tools like Global Remesh, Mesh Triangulation, Fill Holes and Update Normals
• Snap and Alignment system to aid in precision and fast editing
Materials and Mapping
• Growing and expanding library of Materials available for download
• Materials can be altered and influenced by the user’s English descriptions
• Up to 32 Materials per mesh
• UV Mapping and Unwrapping via integrated tools
• Fully integrated UV Paint Tool allows for texture creation right inside RaySupreme
• UV Paint Tool includes a wide range of Tools, including vector shapes, fonts, brushes, paths, cloning, filters and gradients
• Fractal, Noise and Pattern Generators which can be directly manipulated through the Text-to-3D Engine
• Flexible and powerful Node System supports the Text-to-3D Engine
• Visual interface for intuitive and comprehensive editing
• Import data from other applications in multiple formats
Specialized Views for Productivity and Ease of Use
RaySupreme’s interface is specialized for different tasks - the Scene View, Object Editor, Material Editor and Language Editor.
Scene View - Modeling, Mapping and the integration of Scene elements
Object Editor - NLP integration, Template features and editability
Material Editor - Materials and Material Templates
Language Editor - Creation from Text and testing of NLP features.
• Multithreading processor support
• Final Gathering support for Global Illumination
• Caustics, Photon Mapping, time-based lighting, Procedural Sky
• HDR light probe and texture light emission
• Effects including sun and stars, fog and haze
While most 3D software packages start at a price tag of several hundred dollars, RaySupreme is priced to be accessible to everyone. When you look at the entire range of features and innovation, there is no better value in 3D software today!
• New tab-based UI.
• Adjustable color scheme (dark/light gray). Skin can be switched in the View menu.
• 3D Systems STL export support.
• Selected object(s) isolation for convenient editing (context menu).
• Ultra quality rendering (on top of Highest).
• Camera now can be disabled (not drawn in Scene View) and locked.
• RaySupreme can now be switched between Project and Template modes.
• Switch to new Database which is used by www.text-to-3d.com and which contains many new Objects and Materials.
Most Helpful Reviews
Exceeded My Expectations - A great 3D app for a low price. I was looking for something basic to learn 3D, without spending hundreds (or thousands) of dollars. RaySupreme turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. It has a lot of the same functionality as the expensive programs: modeling, animation, rendering, nodes, UV painting, HDR, etc. There is a library of downloadable objects and materials, with additional items added regularly at no extra cost. Pros: Full-featured 3D app for under $40; high-end features; text-to-3D feature; good documentation and tutorials on their website. Cons: Library is focused mostly on architectural items at the moment, but it sounds as if there are plans to expand it. All in all a great value, very pleased so far.
More Reviews for Current Version
Does not work correctly in El Capitan (10.11.6) - The app starts and you can create a scene, but the problem is you cannot move an object once placed and there seem to be other UI issues. It's as if the mouse is detected as being about 400 pixels to the upper-left from where it's actually positioned on the screen, but even if you take this misplacement into consideration you still cannot do basic things such as move or rotate objects. Also, be sure to check the braindistrict website before you buy this as this product is being phased out and is already considered legacy. The Quick Start and Tutorial which were on the website are gone, so it seems like they might be trying to end support. The company is moving to a web-only based application instead. Seriously, please check their website before you spend your money on this.