Developer: Kevin Silmore
Current Version: 1.1.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 6 MB - Download
Instantly generate random passwords, numbers, colors, coin flips, card picks, and dice rolls.
• Passwords generated using cryptographically secure random bits
• Fun and intuitive user interface
• Choose password length
• Choose any range for random integers and decimals
• Color information provided in RGB, hexadecimal, CMYK, and HSB format
• Random cards drawn from a standard 52-card deck
• Roll a standard 6-sided die
• Useful data for a variety of situations
• Added "Dice" tab
• Application opens to last tab viewed
Most Helpful Reviews
Does the job and does it well - This is one of the easiest and best tool tools I’ve used to generate random passwords. Highly recommended.
More Reviews for Current Version
Works fantastic - Does exactly what it claims to do, I use it all the time for password generation.
free? Great - as this is a free app it´s just great, wouldn´t buy it if i was 0.99 though
Perfect n-sided die - While all I do with Randomness is generate random integers, it is perfect for that.
Does What It’s Supposed To Do - Randomness is a simple little app but it does what it’s supposed to do. I wouldn’t mind something with a little more drama to it, such as a lottery ball or a drum roll, but that’s probably not what others are looking for.
برنامج رائع - ممتاز جدا