Current Version: 5.4.2
Last Updated: 12 days ago
Download Size: 11.2 MB - Download
RailModeller Pro is a planning tool for designing model railroad and slot car layouts.
Key features include:
- Layouts of up to 10 x 10km (6.2 x 6.2 miles) in size,
- More than 200 multi-brand libraries with 6000+ tracks and accessories (fully localized),
- Support for all common and custom model scales,
- A clean and intuitive user interface,
- Comprehensive set of tools to quickly build awesome model train layouts,
- Assistants for placing tracks at different heights and creating grades,
- Up to 99 layers per layout,
- Customizable modes for viewing the layout in two and three dimensions,
- Assistant to easily add baseboards for many common layout outlines,
- Image import (PNG, JPEG, PSD, GIF, TIFF, PDF, and others),
- Dedicated tools for creating tunnel sections,
- Automatically generated shopping lists,
- A price database automatically synchronizing item prices across layouts,
- Printing layouts on any scale from a single sheet of paper to full 1:1 scale,
- Exporting layouts in various image file formats at any resolution,
- Integrated stock management for your inventory of tracks.
This latest maintenance update 5.4.2 improves and extends the libraries for tracks and accessories included with the app.
New in version 5.4: Completely revised and improved track libraries
• All 6000+ elements now come with native descriptions in English and German,
• Scalable libraries featuring accessories such as houses, cars, plants and railway signs automatically adapt to any model scale,
• Multi-Color elements allow items to be easily identified and enable you to create visually compelling layouts.
Additional improvements include new geometric shapes, usability improvements and bug fixes.
More details on this update can be found on our website at http://www.railmodeller.com/news-en.html
Most Helpful Reviews
A must for any Mac based train modeler! - There are only a few model train software programs for the Mac system and after reading the available reviews I chose this as the best fit for my skills. I LOVE this app !! Easy and intuitive to use (click and drag) with a vast library of manufacturers’ products and specs to work with, it’s a lot of fun putting my imagination to work and seeing it come together in real time. And when I get stuck, there is a feature that let’s the program solve gaps for me using various track pieces from the library! I’ve learned how to use layers to add basic shapes representing houses, factories, etc. I’m still learning the capabilities but I wholeheartedly endorse this !! Well worth the cost ! and with continuous upgrades and improvements, it just gets better all the time! Mike McGuire Avon, NC
Still Waiting - I can’t even get this to download!