Current Version: 6.0.3
Last Updated: 4 days ago
Download Size: 12.2 MB - Download
RailModeller Pro is a planning tool for designing model railroad and slot car layouts.
Key features include:
- Layouts of up to 10 x 10km (6.2 x 6.2 miles) in size,
- More than 200 multi-brand libraries with 6000+ tracks and accessories (fully localized),
- TruScale libraries (signals, accessories) adapting automatically to all model scales
- Support for all common and custom model scales,
- A clean and intuitive user interface,
- Comprehensive set of tools to quickly build awesome model train layouts,
- Assistants for placing tracks at different heights and creating grades,
- Up to 99 layers per layout,
- Customizable modes for viewing the layout in two and three dimensions,
- Assistant to easily add baseboards for many common layout outlines,
- Image import (PNG, JPEG, PSD, GIF, TIFF, PDF, and others),
- Dedicated tools for creating tunnel sections,
- Automatically generated shopping lists,
- A price database automatically synchronizing item prices across layouts,
- Printing layouts on any scale from a single sheet of paper to full 1:1 scale,
- Exporting layouts in various image file formats at any resolution,
- Integrated stock management for your inventory of tracks.
This update improves compatibility with macOS 10.10, enhances Community Layouts with the ability to filter by arbitrary model scale and tags, as well as adding a new function to shift tracks up or down whilst keeping existing grades.
RailModeller Pro 6 introduces Community Layouts enabling you to easily
• Browse layouts created and shared by users of the app for inspiration, and
• Share layouts with the community to enjoy and discuss.
Additional enhancements in version 6.0 include a number of improvements to the user interface, updated track libraries and bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
A must for any Mac based train modeler! - There are only a few model train software programs for the Mac system and after reading the available reviews I chose this as the best fit for my skills. I LOVE this app !! Easy and intuitive to use (click and drag) with a vast library of manufacturers’ products and specs to work with, it’s a lot of fun putting my imagination to work and seeing it come together in real time. And when I get stuck, there is a feature that let’s the program solve gaps for me using various track pieces from the library! I’ve learned how to use layers to add basic shapes representing houses, factories, etc. I’m still learning the capabilities but I wholeheartedly endorse this !! Well worth the cost ! and with continuous upgrades and improvements, it just gets better all the time! Mike McGuire Avon, NC
Still Waiting - I can’t even get this to download!