Developer: Jake Haas
Current Version: 1.0.1
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 15.2 MB - Download
Ragdoll Fun is simple, yet very fun and addicting. Use your mouse and a full physics engine to your advantage as you play around with a 3D Ragdoll in realtime.
- 3D Engine with full realtime physics!
- Have as many Ragdolls on the screen as you want.
- Place mines on the walls (or even the ceiling).
- Cause an explosion, wherever you click, and send the Ragdoll flying!
- Click any button in the "Select Ragdoll" box to spawn that particular Ragdoll. You may click these as many times as you want.
- Click any button in the "Action Modes" to switch to that mode.
- In "Mouse Drag" mode use the mouse to click and drag on a Ragdoll to move it around the 3D room.
- In "Explode at Mouse" mode click anywhere to create an explosion at that point.
- In "Mine Placement" mode click anywhere to create a mine where you click. Then drag a Ragdoll into the mine and watch it go flying.
- Fixed crash on Mac OS 10.9
- Other small bug fixes
- Added quit button
Most Helpful Reviews
Awesome! - I dont get why everyone is dissing this app..... It is very cool! I am playing with it right now! A lot of quick fun! Its good if you dont have time to get involved with a big game or are just messing around on your comp. Oh and to quit, you just use Command-Q .... like seriously... its not that hard...
not the best - once the app gets to full screen mode you can't get out of it and thier needs to be more interactions