Race Gear-Feel 3D Car Racing Fun & Drive Safe
Developer: Sulaba Inc
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 41 MB - Download
--- Special promotional price offer ---
--- Feel your brain in high gear -----
Race Gear-Feel 3d Car Racing is a 3D car racing game that puts you in the driver's seat to learn how to drive and race a car.
Thrilling, but also educational, this is a high voltage racing car game and fun learning tool for both kids and teenagers. Breaking, turning, learning optimal speed while avoiding sliding and spinning, or sharp, wide, or blind turning, learn the physics of driving and staying safe behind the wheel.
Features include the camera button that allows you to change the inside and outside views while driving, car color selector, sound and music controls, accelerator, steering, breaking, and reverse throttle controls to give you full control of your driving and racing experience.
With beautiful scenic mountain terrain, curved and divided roads, bridges, and tunnel, you're sure to want to take this baby for a spin and a half.
* Get the scoop of driving-both inside and outside perspective of car view. Camera Key (C or c) toggles dynamically to change the inside and outside of the car views while driving. More realistic.
* Switch between day & night mode by pressing Ctrl and M keys during play. Awesome view with headlights on. Enjoy dual lighting!
* Artificial Intelligence (AI) for direction warning – If you are driving in wrong direction, it will alert with warning message
* Choose the car color (Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, Pink etc)
* Timer Mode: Complete the lap in less than the Best time to win
* Countdown Mode: Complete the lap before the countdown over
* Drifting Mode
- Speed up the car (Upward Arrow Key)
- Turn steering wheel to left or right abruptly (Right or Left Arrow Key)
- When the steering wheel is turned completely left or right, press and hold the break button (Space Bar)
- How much you will drift depends on how fast you were going
* Sound Controls:
- Music: Adjust the slider to set the music volume
- Sfx: Adjust the slider to set the sfx/engine volume.
* Acceleration & Reverse Throttle use 'Up' & 'Down' arrow keys
* Steering wheel rotation to maneuver the car using 'Right' & 'Left' arrow keys
* Brakes- Press 'Space Bar' key to apply breaks. You may see realistic tire road marks after braking. That depends on speed/drift.
* Pause the game anytime by pressing 'P' or 'Esc' keys and select various sound and control options.
* Standard joystick controls mapped to keyboard play keys offered by the game should work.
Most Helpful Reviews
Nice entertaining game. Worth it. - Awesome to change day and night mode while driving by pressing (Ctrl M). Graphics are looking great in big screen monitor. Feels like driving the real car while changing to inside car view by pressing key 'c'. Liked this game in iPhone&iPad, now with power of desktop & notebook with higher graphics resolution makes it much more compelling to play all the time. Kids love it. Worth it.
One car, One track, don't spend your money. - Doesn't worth buying, nothing exciting, any online race flash game is better. All positive reviews just fake bought reviews.
More Reviews for Current Version
Awful - This game is just plain awful any way you look at it. It's just you, a car and the road... and that's all. That in itself might not be all bad, if you like to experiment behind the wheel. But, the game engine is so slow and choppy, even on a high end machine at the lowest settings, it's headache inducing. The car itself looks decent, but the environment is poorly textured, almost like two completely different people designed them for different projects and suddenly shoe-horned them together. The audio doesn't do much better, using a poorly sampled car engine on a drive through someone's broom closet. Finally, the car itself is nearly impossible to drive. Unless the road is perfectly straight, you can guarantee a collision with the railing every couple dozen feet. I now question whether some of the earlier reviews are even legitimate, because it was actually the reviews themselves that got me interested in buying this. (If they are legit, I apologize to the writers of those reviews, but I'm puzzled as to how a game this bad managed to maintain a 5 star rating this long...)
waste - waste of $. just a driving simulator, and not a very good one. get asphalt or flatout for better production qualities. confusing how this got such high ratings, glowing reviews.
Disappointed - After reading reviews, I was eager to download this game. I am a real fan of racing games and found this to be below average. Games for the Mac like Asphalt6 Adrenaline, Flat Out 2, and even DriftMania are far superior to this game. This one gets boring very very quickly. More car choices and tracks might help, but I even find the game play not nearly as fun as the games I've mentioned.
More content! - Decent game, but it needs more vehicles, tracks, modes.
Not good - doesnt look good on screen, just is stupid, i just wasted 5 dollars