Current Version: 1.2.1
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 1.3 MB - Download
QwikCards is the ultimate note taker and index card organizer. Use QwikCards for your notes and checklists on the Mac, iPhone, and iPad. With one touch, you can create a new card and start typing. Share your cards with iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, even at the coffee shop!
With QwikCards you can:
• Organize your notes with index cards and store them in cardboxes.
• Arrange your cards in any order and insert colored dividers for grouping.
• Search your cards and browse through the ones that match.
• Use cards to organize the things you need to do, and check them off when they are done.
• Assign due dates to cards and optionally sort them by date, title, or checked.
• See at a glance which cards have tasks that are due today or overdue.
• Sync your cardboxes with multiple iPhone/iPad/iPod touch devices.
• Avoid worrying about cards getting overwritten during a sync, old cards get saved.
• Share cardboxes with others or make them private.
• Print on real index cards.
- Popup card creation.
- Sort by date last edited.
- Sort by completed task.
- Search all cardboxes.
- Share cards by mail.
- Enhanced privacy for cardboxes.
- Improved printing options.
- Move deleted cardboxes to the system Trash.
- Export cards to a text or zip file.
- Move the checkbox column to a new position.
- Remove line breaks from selected text.
Most Helpful Reviews
Awesome for Affirmations!! - I had been looking a long time for an app I could use to easily create and organize affirmations. This app is the best! I love being able to use my Macbook Pro to write my affirmations then quickly sync them to my iphone. Here's a couple of tips to get going on it: After installing the Mac computer version, you need to find the iPhone version through your iPhone Apps program. There is a decent Support/Help site that will walk you through how to set up the syncing. Then to sync, you need to have the program open on both your iPhone and your desktop computer. You sync from your iPhone. Once you get it set up, it syncs lightening fast - I LOVE it!!
Sounded good, but…. - I think I would have liked this app. I got it for the ipads/imac/iphone as a qwik way to store notes and stuff for a book I am writing. Sadly, it does not sync at all so is now useless for why I needed it.