QuickPlan - Project Management, Plan and Schedule
Simple and intuitive project planning on Outline, Gantt Chart and Updating panels; Exporting projects as PDF, Image and CSV files helps better presenting and communicating; Synchronizing and sharing projects across multiple devices and across teams; And supports to integrate with Microsoft project plan, Mind Map and WBS.
* Download 15-days of FREE TRIAL at http://quickplan.xyz/trial, to know how great it is
* No in-app purchase, no future cost for subscription
* Touch Bar support
* Advanced user interface based on QuickPlan for iPad the best iOS project planning app
* Sync across iOS and Mac devices via iCloud Drive
* Preview video: https://youtu.be/VwRu7nAVZTc
* Quick start video: https://youtu.be/gdnnK7XiipY
Project planning has never be so easy. NATURAL mouse GESTUREs use on the clean and smooth user interface makes project maintenance easier, faster and more efficient than ever before. Visualize, maintain and simplify projects on Gantt charts, Outline and Updating panels flexibly and easily, lay out tasks, arrange your project calendar and resources, track status - it's easy than you think with a minimum of effort and learning.
QuickPlan supports to export projects as Image, CSV, PDF, Microsoft Project, Mind Map (opml), WBS files, AND to import projects from Microsoft project, WBS, Mind Map files. Projects can be synchronized across macOS and iOS devices via iCloud Drive, and supports to create partial project for specific project members for team work.
With QuickPlan you will gain the confidence and efficiency of being in control and maintaining your projects, since the app is carefully designed for ease of use and productivity anyone can use it, while focusing on the project, not the app.
QuickPlan fine-tunes the best features of Microsoft Project Plan and re-purposes them for the macOS - without the complexity - bringing INTUITIVE and discoverable project maintenance to users of all experience levels. One of best project management apps for Apple Devices.
— EFFICIENT MAINTENANCE —
· Outline panel acts like grid
· Gantt Chart panel supports mouse gestures
· Updating (property) panel
· Well designed keyboard shortcuts
· The most smooth Gantt chart app on a clean user interface
— STRONG PLANNING —
· Document-based app supports multiple projects maintenance
· Organize tasks in REAl task groups, and in sub projects
· 4 outline levels (plus sub project, totally 8 outline levels)
. Gesture based task link maintenance
. Lock project editing
. Customize project currency, charge rate, members, calendar, task layout policy
— TREE and LIST —
· Display in tree and list styles
· Sorting, filtering supports in list style
— UI CUSTOMISATION —
· Task column title and visibility, task bar style, display formats, and etc.
— REPORTING —
· Export as Image, PDF, CSV files. With customizable options
— SYNCHORIZATION —
· Sync projects across iOS and macOS devices via iCloud Drive
— SHARING —
· Share project as .qpp file in your way
— TEAM —
· Create new partial project which only includes tasks assigned to specific project members
· Create new project from task group
· Create new project for specific date period
— INTEGRATION with —
· Microsoft Project file (in xml format)
· Mobilinked WBS file
· OPML file (mind map file used by iThoughts app)
· Copy/Drag from macOS calendar to project
· Drag events from iCal into project
— TRACKING —
· Today widget
TYPICAL SCENARIOS: QuickPlan sets ease as the primary goal in organizing your professional projects, plans, efforts and life
· Initialize project plan, discuss, present
· Export to MS Project Plan for future work
· Strategic planning
· Import MPP and reporting, tracking
· Schedule and confirm actions at meetings
· Discuss, schedule and assign tasks
· Track project progress
· Guide people by plan and actions
QuickPlan for iPad is available at: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id621375878
QuickPlan for iPhone is available at: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id699434089
・PDF exporting option to include red today line
・Create new project, which only includes tasks assigned for selected multiple project members
Please check out the details at http://www.quickplan.xyz/documents/quickplan-for-mac/release-notes/quickplan-for-macos-2-2/
Most Helpful Reviews
This app is brilliant - I’ve tried many project management tools and QuickPlan stands out far and above. I’m not a project manager per se and I just wanted something for basic project planning and Gantt chart generation. QuickPlan is very intuitive to use and doesn’t have any of the bloat and confusion I was encountering with other programs. I started using the original iPad version and quickly fell in love, although I found the iPad version a bit confining when making larger plans due to the nature of working on an iPad. The new QuickPlan for Mac solves this beautifully. The only negative so far is version control, particularly when you are going between desktop and iPad. They have instructions on how to manage it, but it’s a bit cumbersome. I highly recommend QuickPlan. My clients are even commenting about how great the charts look and are going to start using QuickPlan themselves.
A Daily Planner - While mildly interesting as a daily planner, this app falls way short as a project planner without having hourly granularity for tasks.
More Reviews for Current Version
Just Fantastic - Im an app developer and licensed Architect and I strongly recommend this project sheduling app. It does everything I would want a project schedule to do without any of the BS and it exports in a very nicely organized, nicely presented chart. The developer is also very engaged and even included a feature we requested in the new build. Just fantastic. The ipad version is also equally fantastic. Very highly recommend.