Developer: Intuit Inc.
Current Version: 2.4.7
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 7.7 MB - Download
The all-new QuickBooks has everything you’ll need to run your entire small business, now built for you and your Mac. Try it FREE for 30 days, and enjoy all the features on the Mac app, the iPhone and iPad apps, plus the web.
MANAGE YOUR ENTIRE BUSINESS
• Manage expenses effortlessly – capture receipt photos on your mobile device and store in QuickBooks
• Create custom invoices in minutes – add your company logo, and choose a font, layout, or custom fields
• Get paid fast – add a “pay now” button to your invoices to get paid instantly online via credit card or bank payment
• Save time and reduce data entry errors by syncing your account data automatically from your online bank and credit card accounts
• Stay on top of your business with elegantly designed dashboards, feeds, and reports
WORK SEAMLESSLY ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
• Access the same information anywhere, from your computer, smartphone, tablet, or the web
• Stay productive anytime, anywhere you work
COLLABORATE WITH YOUR ACCOUNTANT
• Get ready for tax time - invite your accountant to access your QuickBooks data
• Get 1-click access to reports like Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet and easily share with your accountant and business partners
FAST AND EASY SETUP CUSTOMIZED FOR YOU
• Get started in minutes, with everything automatically tailored to your type of business
• If coming from an older version of QuickBooks, we’ll automatically detect and help you upload your company file
DESIGNED FOR YOU AND YOUR MAC
• Keep an eye on your business with QuickView menu bar notifications
• Streamline your work with keyboard shortcuts and multi-window support
FREE 30-DAY UNLIMITED TRIAL
Choose which subscription plan you’d like to explore, and then try it free for 30 days. No credit card required.
• QuickBooks Simple Start (Monthly $12.99, Annual $129.99)
• QuickBooks Essentials (Monthly $26.99, Annual $269.99)
• QuickBooks Plus (Monthly $39.99, Annual $399.99)
These are auto-renewing subscriptions that apply only after you officially subscribe.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
• Unlimited access to QuickBooks on your Mac, smartphone, tablet, and through a web browser
• Data syncs automatically across devices, including mobile
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS ONLINE USER?
Use the QuickBooks Mac App free with your subscription. Just download, sign in, and go!
NOTE: Not compatible with QuickBooks Pro/Premier for Windows, or QuickBooks for Mac Desktop.
WE LOVE HEARING FROM YOU
To send us suggestions, click on the feedback icon in the toolbar
FROM THE MAKERS OF
Mint, GoPayment, TurboTax, and Quicken
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
Bug fixes and experience improvements.
Most Helpful Reviews
Wow! - This is so much better - faster, easy with a bunch of cool tools (Quickview in my tool bar!). The improvements in the key strokes really has saved me time.
More garbage from Intuit - I find it very irritating that quickbooks advertises their app as a “quickbooks” app yet it doesn’t work with the primary quickbooks products. Only in a small area at the end of their advert does it mention that it doesn’t work with quickbooks for windows or quickbooks for mac. Of course they will feign innocence. Why can they not just list it as Quickbooks Online so I didn’t have to waste my time with it. For the record, their online product is horrible. In order to work with an account register, one has to view a screen at a time which I feel is an absolute fatal flaw. One can’t rapidly scroll through any register. A paper ledger and a pencil is faster.
More Reviews for Current Version
Pain in the hinny - I’m back to using the online version, which I pay a ton for but at least it works as promised, remembers my sine in info and my settings. I wish I could get rid of the misleading and stupid request that I download the app as I have, I’ve fought with it for several months and it stinks. I lost infor in the download, it remembers nothing about me, my settings, etc and wastes too much time. Intuit, I have been with you for many, many years and have never been so disappointed in a product than this. Please fix it or forget it!
I save so much time... - I literally have saved about 40 hours of work this Quarter syncing my bank accounts. I was using Desktop and entering everything manually. What a waste. There was one problem - when I attempted to import a csv file, it was a disaster. I figured out how to do it after about an hour of screwing around. Other than that I have not had any issues or found any glitches.
Quickbooks online - We have had the new Quickbooks online for 8 months now. Before that I have used Quickbooks contractor for 15 years with no issues very robust. Now for the online version. It’s a joke to say the least. At this point they should have all the bugs worked out. App on Mac crashes all the time so I use the web version and everytime I open Quickbooks it tells me to downlaod the faster app. Ha Ha. The online verison is lacking so much from the desktop version that it is night and day. If you can stay with desktop verison or pick another aappliocation. Come on Quickbooks????????
Disapointed Mac user - I have purchased & used several Quick Books for Mac desktop versions over the past 10 years. In February of 2016, I upgraded to QB ’16 Mac desktop. Less than 2- months later I received an email from Quick Books informing me that Intuit payment system , for accepting online customer payments, was going to be shut down at the end of May ’16 . I made many calls to the QB customer support and the Mac tech support people to find out why, & what my options were so that I could continue to receive online payments. Their only solutions were to force me into switching to the online QB subscription version or purchase the Windows desktop version & run it thru Parallels. I tried to find a way to use another online payment service, that I could integrate into my QB customer invoice, but that proved to be far to complicated for both the customers & for my payment entry. I finally relented & switched to QB online, in January ’17. I am highly dissapointed with the very limited ability to customize the invoice format . Many of the functions of the desktop version are not available with the online version. This is definitely NOT an improved upgrade ! Quick Books has really dropped the ball when it comes to the Mac users.
Poor reliability - This app is buggy. When opening, several windows will open asking for the password which should automatically login. Many buttons don’t work at various times and I need to switch to the web version to get things done. I would love this app if it was more reliable. Since it’s a business app, reliability is pretty crucial and it a major detriment to this app.