Developer: Intuit Inc.
Current Version: 2.4.8
Last Updated: 10 days ago
Download Size: 7.7 MB - Download
The all-new QuickBooks has everything you’ll need to run your entire small business, now built for you and your Mac. Try it FREE for 30 days, and enjoy all the features on the Mac app, the iPhone and iPad apps, plus the web.
MANAGE YOUR ENTIRE BUSINESS
• Manage expenses effortlessly – capture receipt photos on your mobile device and store in QuickBooks
• Create custom invoices in minutes – add your company logo, and choose a font, layout, or custom fields
• Get paid fast – add a “pay now” button to your invoices to get paid instantly online via credit card or bank payment
• Save time and reduce data entry errors by syncing your account data automatically from your online bank and credit card accounts
• Stay on top of your business with elegantly designed dashboards, feeds, and reports
WORK SEAMLESSLY ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
• Access the same information anywhere, from your computer, smartphone, tablet, or the web
• Stay productive anytime, anywhere you work
COLLABORATE WITH YOUR ACCOUNTANT
• Get ready for tax time - invite your accountant to access your QuickBooks data
• Get 1-click access to reports like Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet and easily share with your accountant and business partners
FAST AND EASY SETUP CUSTOMIZED FOR YOU
• Get started in minutes, with everything automatically tailored to your type of business
• If coming from an older version of QuickBooks, we’ll automatically detect and help you upload your company file
DESIGNED FOR YOU AND YOUR MAC
• Keep an eye on your business with QuickView menu bar notifications
• Streamline your work with keyboard shortcuts and multi-window support
FREE 30-DAY UNLIMITED TRIAL
Choose which subscription plan you’d like to explore, and then try it free for 30 days. No credit card required.
• QuickBooks Simple Start (Monthly $12.99, Annual $129.99)
• QuickBooks Essentials (Monthly $26.99, Annual $269.99)
• QuickBooks Plus (Monthly $39.99, Annual $399.99)
These are auto-renewing subscriptions that apply only after you officially subscribe.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
• Unlimited access to QuickBooks on your Mac, smartphone, tablet, and through a web browser
• Data syncs automatically across devices, including mobile
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS ONLINE USER?
Use the QuickBooks Mac App free with your subscription. Just download, sign in, and go!
NOTE: Not compatible with QuickBooks Pro/Premier for Windows, or QuickBooks for Mac Desktop.
WE LOVE HEARING FROM YOU
To send us suggestions, click on the feedback icon in the toolbar
FROM THE MAKERS OF
Mint, GoPayment, TurboTax, and Quicken
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
Improved reliability for Accountants with multiple clients
Improved compatibility with future versions of QBO
Most Helpful Reviews
Wow! - This is so much better - faster, easy with a bunch of cool tools (Quickview in my tool bar!). The improvements in the key strokes really has saved me time.
More garbage from Intuit - I find it very irritating that quickbooks advertises their app as a “quickbooks” app yet it doesn’t work with the primary quickbooks products. Only in a small area at the end of their advert does it mention that it doesn’t work with quickbooks for windows or quickbooks for mac. Of course they will feign innocence. Why can they not just list it as Quickbooks Online so I didn’t have to waste my time with it. For the record, their online product is horrible. In order to work with an account register, one has to view a screen at a time which I feel is an absolute fatal flaw. One can’t rapidly scroll through any register. A paper ledger and a pencil is faster.
More Reviews for Current Version
not much of an app - pretty just the web application wrapped in an app. the app makes be sign-in all the time (and urges me to download the app "Next time, skip this sign-in”…LOL I’m using the app, and wishing I could skip the sign-in)
EDWIN - EXCELENTE ME GUSTARIA EN ESPANOL
Wishing there was a true MULTI File Desktop version for mac - I came from PC version to this and well Very dissapointed The phone and tablet extensions are convienient but not user friendly and take forever to load. I used to be able to set up books for my several businesses now I can only do ine here one on another email one on a free app which is almost better Intuit Get your act together I am shopping around for something better I pay enough for this that you should be able to give me the ability to use it on more than one business. and also not have to login every time and actually have my DATA stored locally with a cloud backup not stored in the cloud. and slow to respond to my querys.
Surprisingly awesome customer service! - I had to upgrade my subscription to the Plus version because I didn’t realize you couldn’t file your venders as a 1099 with the version that I previously had. In the process I had accidentally made an entirely separate subscription and was charged double. I called their customer service and they had cancelled the other subscription I had made and dropped my upgraded subscription to a cheaper price than what I was previously paying. The only downside was that it took about 30 minutes over the phone but I’m willing to look past that. Everyone I spoke to over the phone was friendly and totally receptive to my issues and resolved them. I’m very happy with this product and app. But at the same time I am a first time small business owner who runs a videography business so what do I know.