Quick Word +
Developer: xiaoqin chen
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 6.7 MB - Download
Quick Word + is a cute, simple, fast, easy-to-use and fully functional word processor that is designed to meet every essential need of your daily word processing tasks. Create tables, import images, and perfect your documents with a host of powerful editing tools. Auto-save feature lets you don't have to worry about losing data and you can save your files to common formats: .pdf, .doc, .rtf, .txt, .odt and much more. It is the app you MUST HAVE!
Advance word processor
• Simple & cute interface and starts up quickly.
• Paragraph and character styles
• Automatically format bulleted or numbered lists
• Flexible structure for creating any type of document with section, layout, and page breaks
• Table of contents
• Automatically complete words by "Complete" function.
• Support for all image formats (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png and much more)
• Spell check and grammar check make sure no embarrassing mistakes slip through.
Powerful writing tools
• Make template documents with boilerplate text
• Free-form headers and footers
• Alternate colors option (e.g., white text on blue)
• Split-window editing
• Full screen editing
• Date-stamped backups
• Selection of text by text style, paragraph style, color, etc.
• Find and Replace feature makes your documents easily search (Support regular expressions).
• Word processing utilities including word count and automatic page numbering.
• Automatic save function lets you don't have to worry about losing data.
• Automatically format bulleted or numbered lists to make your documents crisp and clear.
• Use special characters to make documents more expressive and unique.
Input and output
• Send as a Word, or PDF file directly to email
• Input detailed copyright information of your file by "Properties" function.
• Word 2007 (.docx)
• Word 97 (.doc)
• Word 2003 xml (.xml)
• OpenDocument (.odt)
• Rich Text with Graphics Document (.rtfd)
• Web Archive (.webarchive)
• Rich Text Format (.rtf)
• Text Document (.txt)
• Text (you provide extension)
• Open Document (.odt)
If you have any questions or suggestion please contact us: [email protected]
More Reviews for Current Version
Very Nice - I'm new at this and I'd like to say This Is Fun and Very nice. I'm not a writer. I just wanted a word processor. I dragged and dropped a picture on a page and changed fonts and colors. I finally found my saved document in the app. It's all about learning.