QR Factory - Pro Code Creator
Developer: Tunabelly Software Inc.
Current Version: 2.9.13
Last Updated: 14 days ago
Download Size: 9 MB - Download
Trusted by companies around the world as the premier QR code creator for macOS + unlimited batch codes from CSV files.
• QR codes belong to you with no re-directing to ads, sales pitches or interference.
• Customize your code with smooth rounded corners, beautiful gradients, background colors, enhanced reliability or even your own logo in the middle.
• Save as bitmap (PNG, TIFF) or vector (PDF, EPS), or instantly share on FaceBook, Twitter and more.
• Save in RGB, CMYK or Grayscale color spaces.
• Rotate the codes by 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
• Use the map search for making location codes or use an existing contact to make a MECARD/VCARD code.
• Verify that your code will be readable with the built-in checker.
• Print your code right from the app.
• Export the code information and then import it back later for less typing.
• Create SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) payment codes.
• Create unlimited batch codes (even 100,000 or more) from a CSV file with no In-App Purchase required.
Built-in support for the following types of QR codes:
- Plain Text
- Location (by address or latitude/longitude)
- Person (new or existing contact)
- Wi-Fi Setup
- Calendar Events
- Twitter and Facebook
- SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) Payments
[New] Added new options for specifying both RGB and CMYK colors (in addition to existing web hex format) for CSV files.
[New] Added description field for calendar events for both normal and CSV generated codes.
[New] Minor update to the UI for a cleaner look.
[Fixed] Issue where SEPA fields were not saved properly when exporting info.
[Fixed] Issue where SEPA remittance type popup wouldn't work properly.
Most Helpful Reviews
The easiest and most comprehensive QR code generator - As a graphic designer I have used several QR Code generators but this one beats them all. It is amazing how easy it is to use with all the functionalities it offers.
Poor options - I didnt like it
More Reviews for Current Version
once you get past the CSV file creation, this is a gem ... - The hardest and mind-scrubbing process of why one goes through the above is a discussion for another day. Failure to follow instructions proves to be quite frustrating. Such an experience fades into a distant memory once it has been properly created and are able to now save codes. The endless possibilities and different applications one can use this is unprecidented. I even drafted an email which could be scanned and read by the recepient. I am developing a series of products which at their different stage requires different input and communication. Having this application ensures product integrity customization/categorization but keeping it within the same family of content communication. We are working on mobile payments and electronic wallets as well as a workflow to support logistics operations. This is a very comprehensive and robust package that provides endless opportunities