QR Factory - Professional QR Code Creator
Developer: Tunabelly Software Inc.
Current Version: 2.9.10
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 9 MB - Download
The most advanced QR code creator for macOS + unlimited batch creation from CSV files.
• Customize your code with smooth rounded corners, beautiful gradients, background colors, enhanced reliability or even your own logo in the middle.
• Save as bitmap (PNG, TIFF) or vector (PDF, EPS), or instantly share on FaceBook, Twitter and more.
• Save in RGB, CMYK or Grayscale color spaces.
• Rotate the codes by 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
• Use the map search for making location codes or use an existing contact to make a MECARD/VCARD code.
• Verify that your code will be readable with the built-in checker.
• Print your code right from the app.
• Export the code information and then import it back later for less typing.
• Create SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) payment codes.
• Create unlimited batch codes (even 100,000 or more) from a CSV file with no In-App Purchase required.
Built-in support for the following types of QR codes:
- Plain Text
- Location (by address or latitude/longitude)
- Person (new or existing contact)
- Wi-Fi Setup
- Calendar Events
- Twitter and Facebook
- SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) Payments
Our customers are important to us. If you have any questions or run into any issues, please email us at [email protected] and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
[Fixed] Issue where a slight mis-alignment of the squares could occur when saving in a vector format.
[New] Added support for WPA2 authentication type in WiFi codes.
[Improvement] Using a more reliable method of checking for an Internet connection in order to use the map feature in Location codes.
Most Helpful Reviews
The easiest and most comprehensive QR code generator - As a graphic designer I have used several QR Code generators but this one beats them all. It is amazing how easy it is to use with all the functionalities it offers.
Poor options - I didnt like it
More Reviews for Current Version
From idea to solution in under 10min - I had an inventory challenge at work. I couldn’t get the IT team to buy into my idea, said it would take to long. I reviewed a few apps, selected this one, created a CVS file with product information, and generated 250 unique QR codes in less than 10 minutes. I guess I need a raise helping IT out…. It was all due to this app, it’s simple to use without reading a manual and just worked.