Current Version: 2.7.5
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 4 MB - Download
Use Punch In to make time tracking less time consuming. A simple and efficient worktimer made to help you keep track of your work. Syncs across multiple Macs, shows your projects in detail, a menubar for easy access, running indicator on the dock icon, plus more! Punch In runs smoothly in the background while you focus on what you do best.
Punch In features at a glance:
• Easily keep your database in sync across your Macs using dropbox.
• Backup all your data effortlessly; Restore anytime in a breeze.
• Export your projects’ data to Excel, Numbers or similar software to create invoices.
• Ability to edit, add or remove time for a project.
• Ability to change start date for a project.
• Left it running? Punch In will notify you once you wake up your Mac.
• Keep track of your projects in detail by using the session log to display their history.
• Add a note to label each session for a project.
• Menubar icon for easy access to start/stop and a glance at your projects.
• Search projects, clients or archive.
• Select multiple projects for a swift overview.
• Updated to Dropbox v2 API (requires Dropbox re-authentication. We also recommend taking a backup of your data before re-linking to Dropbox.)
• Deleted sessions now stay deleted.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great work App! - I really enjoy using this app. I'm an Independent Contractor and this helps me keep track of the time I spend on certain jobs. It would be really great if I was able to email my time sheet, progress, notes to my clients so that they are up to date on my progress as well. Will you please add this option or let me know how to email strait from this app? Thanks. Again great App!
Avoid this software - I strongly recommend against purchasing this software if you intend to use the export functionality, or expect quality software. I emailed them 8 months ago, due to their tendency to frequenctly change the export format, asking them to please keep it stable. They responded with an apology. Since then, the format has changed numerous times to zero benefit. Certain fields will move around, delimiters will change, etc. Since I was trying to parse their export format to add a feature they seem unable to (a simple total hours worked per week export), constant changing makes it impossible. Finally, with this latest version, they have broken the export functionality, as the data exported does not match the data shown in the display. I will have to find and purchase other software to fit my goals.