Developer: PearlMountain Technology
Current Version: 1.7.1
Last Updated: 10 months ago
Download Size: 319.5 MB - Download
*** 60% Off Time Limited Offer! Highly recommended by Apple! ***
Publisher Plus is a powerful desktop publishing and page layout app for both business and home use.
Publisher Plus empowers you to quickly design and create any type of deluxe and professional looking prints that you might need. It can’t be any easier to create flyers, brochures, business cards, newsletters, adverts, reports, calendars, posters, booklets, etc. than with this app.
The new version now adds support for object/text style profiles, enhances text editing features, improves print settings, comes with new smart shapes, integrates with iCloud, features a brand new UI and also brings many other improvements and bug fixes.
Professional templates and decorations
• 170+ professional templates for flyers, brochures, newsletters, adverts, reports, calendars, posters, booklets, and more.
• Hundreds of delicate clipart. You can also search the web for images inside the app.
• 230+ professional backgrounds.
• 40+ photo frames and masks.
• Additional template packages are available in the Store for free.
• Customize page size and orientation (landscape and portrait) of the page.
• Support customizing page margins.
• Create and edit multiple pages.
A variety of objects
• Photo objects from iPhoto or from any folder in Finder. Support almost all formats like JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, PDF, EPS, AI, SVG, etc.
• Apply delicate clipart to make the page looks amazing.
• Insert text object and edit the color, font, size, margin, columns, line spacing, text wrap, bullets/lists and more.
• Add various preconfigured shape objects or create custom shapes.
• Add calendar to create custom calendars.
• Apply any object style to other objects in just one click.
• Set up text styles for any document just once and apply them with only one click.
• Reposition & resize, rotate any object at ease.
• Personalize opacity, mirror effect & flip of the objects.
• Select 230+ preset backgrounds or customize background with your own images.
• Add color fill/pattern image fill, stroke, shadow or reflection to any object.
• Select multiple objects to align, center and make same size of the objects as a whole.
• Lock/Unlock, Group/Ungroup objects for easy operation.
• Auto snap between one object and another, and between an object and the page margin as well.
• Crop photo or manipulate the frame easily.
• Apply frames, mask, filters, etc. to photos and it is easy to adjust image colors.
• Manage layers of different objects.
• Support undo/redo, copy/paste/duplicate and other common editing features.
• Support zooming in/out on the page, and Fit Width/Fit Page to view the page.
• Support displaying rulers in the editing panel for better alignment of objects.
Export, print and share conveniently
• Print the pages directly with improved print settings like printing by Scale to paper size and Tile, etc.
• Export the pages as PDF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and PSD.
• Share the pages via Email, Message, Airdrop, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr.
* Fixed bugs.
Most Helpful Reviews
simple but powerful - I needed an app that was low cost, simple to use and powerful. Twenty years ago for me that was InDesign and Photoshop. These days I can’t afford anything Adobe. I downloaded Publisher Lite and was able to quickly design and layout a photo collage for a family christmas project within about an hour I was hooked and I went and bought the full version. I’ve tried many of the templates to create various other projects. So far In 1 day of using the Publisher Plus, I have been able to get several weeks of work down that I’ve struggled with. I have tried other page design and layout programs that have failed to work the way I needed. I hope to continue to discover all I am able to create with this program.
Primitive Program - No bullets No columns No linking No shortcut to increase font size Much worse than the new Pages How could this primitive program be a feature program – I won’t trust “featured” anymore.
More Reviews for Current Version
Publisher Plus is best yet - It seems I have wasted a good bit of money over the years trying to find a desktop publishing software that came close to Pagemaker. Publisher Plus is the best I have found to date. In my opinion though improvements could be made in the way it handles text formating. Adjusting margins and tabs is impossible, or at least I have not discovered it yet. That’s the reason it gets a 4 instead of a 5.
Excellent inexpensive program - After a long search, I am thankful to have finally found an inexpensive and powerful desktop publishing and graphics layout program for my Mac. Certainly, you could spend a few hundred bucks for a more powerful program, but this one certainly meets my needs for flyers, brochures, business cards, signs, posters, etc. Powerful and easy to use. Whew!
I want to like it. - A big clue should have been their website, which is neither up-to-date nor detail-oriented (lots of errors, dead links, expired promotions. Indicating that quality and a thorough approach is not a priority...) This app is not nearly as detailed as the original Pages and is not for the poweruser of current Pages.. There are careless typos in the menus. Adjustments in spacing etc. use sliders, with no option of setting a precise number. Templates open in European A4 format and clicking “Letter” or Legal” does not automatically reconfigure the columns, artwork etc. It is less intuitive and more reliant on experimentation than Pages. (Example: open the menu of all pages, click the page you want to delete and click the “minus” sign - a warning message is displayed: “this choice is irrevocable”. WRONG CHOICE - the page that is deleted is the current page in the work area. Really!?) When the program crashes, the recovery is not current and requires lots of re-do. Moral: Save as you go (Apple has thoroughly spoiled me by making this nearly obsolete…) I regret not simply purchasing a $$ newsletter template pack for Pages. I have plenty of my own images/artwork so the royalty-free clipart isn’t a draw for me, either.
Love it! - I love this App! I am an Admin on a Social Media site and use this App to create “welcome graphics” for new members. I can easily import graphics from any source and customize them with added text to perfectly suit our needs. Thanks for a great App!
not as advertised - I purchased this app because it listed calendars in the description. There are not calendar templates anywhere in the app. Complete rip off, and I am requesting refund. Update: I never received responses, nor was I issued a refund. There are no calendars templates in this app at all. That’s the only reason I purchased it. Total waste of time, memory and money.