Developer: PearlMountain Technology
Current Version: 1.7.1
Last Updated: 10 months ago
Download Size: 89.6 MB - Download
*** Best New Apps! Highly recommended by Apple! ***
Publisher Lite is a powerful desktop publishing and page layout app for both business and home use.
Publisher Lite empowers you to quickly design and create any type of deluxe and professional looking prints that you might need. It can’t be any easier to create flyers, brochures, business cards, newsletters, adverts, reports, calendars, posters, booklets, etc. than with this app.
The new version now adds support for object/text style profiles, enhances text editing features, improves print settings, comes with new smart shapes, integrates with iCloud, features a brand new UI and also brings many other improvements and bug fixes.
Professional templates and decorations
• 45+ professional templates for flyers, brochures, newsletters, adverts, reports, calendars, posters, booklets, and more.
• Hundreds of delicate clipart. You can also search the web for images inside the app.
• 50+ professional backgrounds.
• 15+ photo frames and masks.
• Additional template packages are available in the Store.
• Set page size and orientation (landscape and portrait) of the page.
• Support customizing page margins.
• Create and edit multiple pages.
A variety of objects
• Photo objects from iPhoto or from any folder in Finder. Support almost all formats like JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, PDF, EPS, AI, SVG, etc.
• Apply delicate clipart to make the page looks amazing.
• Insert text object and edit the color, font, size, margin, columns, line spacing, text wrap, bullets/lists and more.
• Add various preconfigured shape objects.
• Add calendar to create custom calendars.
• Apply any preset object/text style in just one click.
• Reposition & resize, rotate any object at ease.
• Personalize opacity, mirror effect & flip of the objects.
• Choose from 50+ preset backgrounds to decorate the document.
• Add color fill/pattern image fill, stroke, shadow or reflection to any object.
• Select multiple objects to align, center and make same size of the objects as a whole.
• Lock/Unlock, Group/Ungroup objects for easy operation.
• Auto snap between one object and another, and between an object and the page margin as well.
• Crop photo or manipulate the frame easily.
• Apply frames, mask, filters, etc. to photos and it is easy to adjust image colors.
• Manage layers of different objects.
• Support undo/redo, copy/paste/duplicate and other common editing features.
• Support zooming in/out on the page, and Fit Width/Fit Page to view the page.
• Support displaying rulers in the editing panel for better alignment of objects.
Export, print and share conveniently
• Print the pages directly with improved print settings like printing by Scale to paper size and Tile, etc.
• Export the pages as PDF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and PSD.
• Share the pages via Email, Message, Airdrop, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr.
* Fixed bugs.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fantastic! - Just what I needed! I will be upgrading as soon as I can because I liked the program so much!
RIP OFF - While the app is very user friendly and seems great, it cuts you off halfway through designing your first project!! The Lite version is a scam and you might as well purchse the app or use it to see if it’s user friendly or what you want. There’s no way to actually design anything to use on this app. It’s more of a demo. I wasted an hour working on a newsletter for elementary school and can’t even access or use it now that the app is asking to upgrade. BOO
More Reviews for Current Version
Only European Page Sizes - Can’t set page to US letter. No custom page sizes either.
publisher lite review - I absolutely love this app.I have used it for everything from typing flyers to making a resume, and even party invitations! It's simple to use and it offers a plethora of options that would suffice even the most extensive user!
Thank you! - I never give reviews but this app and it’s developers deserve it. I searched for hours to find a flyer maker / illustration software, after the one that came standard on my Mac would not function. It wasn’t until I found this app that I was able to make a nice flyer for a benefit to help a child born with a rare and serious congenital disorder. This app helped me to create promotional material to potentially help raise money for this infant who is fighting to survive. Thank you to the developers for making this free as I could not afford to pay for a flyer maker.
Can’t open Microsoft Pub docs - Some research indicated that it would, but it definitely doesn’t.
useless in USA without standard US paper sizes - Good luck getting it to print with your available paper and envelopes and printer in the US. Otherwise it would be okay for small print jobs.